Register now to get rid of these ads!

History Who Loves BenD& what happiness has he delivered for you?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by squigy, Sep 18, 2008.

1. squigy

squigy
    from SO.FLO.

seriously what has he brought you over the years?Please Post pics....
    he is like Chris Cringl:)

2. Fraz

Fraz
    from Dixon, MO

Ben is a really nice guy, and his wife Missy is equally as nice. I've been honored to have hung out with them both at car shows and their home. He lent me his sawzall and garage space to chop off my glasspacks on the Byooik one night. And he never has told me what I owe him for my model A frame delivery.

3. tred

tred

he brought me butt reynolds' tall tool box, some silly car, and then this on separate trips. this thing is 12 feet long. it's awesome!

ben, if you're around for the moon christmas show, beers and free hats are on me again!

Attached Files:

4. touchdowntodd

touchdowntodd

took a triumph to california from the pile up for me!

awesome guy, great prices, honest, and GIVES A FUCK, unlike any other transport place

5. McFly

McFly

I bought a 32 wishbone from Visor...BenD hauled it to the salt and then passed it off to Craig from Limeworks. No charge! Ruler...in my book. And a nice guy to boot.

6. LuckyBastardMiguel

LuckyBastardMiguel

Hey brought my truck from Santa Rosa years ago even though I wasn't on the HAMB, what a stand up guy. Thanks BenD

7. prime mover

prime mover

He relayed a gigantic windshield more than half way across the country for me, we had lunch and hes a cool guy. I've never felt like I repaid him enough, hopefully someday.

8. He is so dreamy! We talked about tea bagging but realized were were both straight and loved our wives..........never brought me anything but Haules a classic I sold. Top notch HAMBER

9. geemann51

geemann51

My California Connection...

I fly, I buy, and he delivers...

Ben D is my friend....

10. Bobby Green

Bobby Green

Ben is the best.

11. 30roadster

30roadster

A mini-bike and a complete 327.....And I swear a few other things but my mind just doesn't remember like it used to. His better half is pretty cool too! :D

12. colorado51

colorado51

Ben picked up this little hack-job in Oklahoma and delivered it to me here in Colorado.

No problems at all!

[​IMG]

13. MilesM

MilesM

Ha Ha, Too much to list! He is a great guy.

14. kisam

kisam

He brought Tanya's 34 pickup to LSRU from Kansas ,without her knowing it and all weekend she said "I love BenD"!

15. Gawd squiggy he's dropped on of everything by my place.

Springs, tires, he altered his route to the Salt to snag the '51 TD I got from Metal Shapes. A '64 Chrysler 300 from OK.
    I know I'm missing something here. Maybe Missy remembers.

I gotta give Ben this in case no one else does. If he snags it it arrives in the same shape it was when he pickled it up. No extra scratches, dents or missing parts. Ben's the man.

I'll look for a pic or two.

Ok I'm doing well in the pic and luck dept today.
    Here's the only pic of something that Ben brought by that I can find. Overlook the zoomies etc. that's from another deal. The Body is waht landed via the BenD express.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 20, 2008
  16. Kustm52

Kustm52

Just ate breakfast with him.. he's headed northwest w/a 32 on the trailer and a bed full off goodies... If he looked more like BobK I'd swear he was santa...:rolleyes:

Brian

17. He dropped off a hemi, coke machine and and some cool hambandy stuff here, then this Norwell character came and took it all away..lol

18. Roothawg

Roothawg

He brings man love.........

19. From Phoenix to TN with a quick stop in TX to unload Ryan's coupe.

JH

Attached Files:

20. slepe67

slepe67

Ben just dropped off a 'glass '32 roadster body to me yesterday...he's good people! Oh, and for about 1/4 the price the shippers would send it for...I'll definately keep his number in my phone!

21. Damn I never thought of calling him on the phone, he usually calls me. :D