Register now to get rid of these ads!

Fendered Roadsters Picture Request.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bigdaddyslip, Sep 18, 2008.

1. I am tossing around the idea of running fenders on my 29 and I would like to see some pics. Any help is greatly appreciated.

2. AllSteel34

AllSteel34

3. DRD57

DRD57

You only need that one picture posted above to make up your mind.

4. gnarlytyler

gnarlytyler

Man thats an awesome link, i'm sorry but 007 blue roadster does it for me... puuurrrfect!
    Anthony

5. That is funny C9 those photos are taken right outside of where I work. Small world.
    Point Mugu right?

6. If you have a 28/29 run the fenders! I might be a bit biased after building these 3, but these are the best looking fenders Ford ever made. Just look at how they flow over the tires like they were poured. 30,31,32, etc, either way is OK, but Henry's Lady has got to have the fenders.

Attached Files:

7. dragsterboy

dragsterboy

8. Here's really nice one with fenders... :rolleyes: http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=286046

Do you have a sister??? :eek:http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=295376

[​IMG]

I'm all for fenderless rides... unless I had an original, complete and nice ride as both of you lucked into. At the least save the fenders and all the hardware... just in case you want to change it back some day. We've all seen a ba-jillion fenderless roadsters but there's only a handfull of fully fendered and orginal tin traditional rods that I've ever seen that tripped my trigger... mostly because the street rodder guys make them look so gawdy or... street rodderish. Maybe the duece pic above from her thread will give you a little more inspiration to keep your grandpa's car all together.

This one trips my trigger...
    [​IMG]

Maybe one of the resident photochoppers can work something up for you... some of those boys have skillz. Post a few pics of your cars side profile.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2008

9. Correct a Mundo.

Pic by the sea is at Mugu Rock.

Other pics adajacent to the base.