Register now to get rid of these ads!

A Poor Boy's 1st Post

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by oneyellowtub, Sep 10, 2008.

1. Hey,

After much bench racing and jawing with my buddies, I've been sucked into the HAMB. The site and threads are informative, and the HAMB drags in MO seem like the best thing going. Yeah I love traditional rods and diggers and the DIY attitude conveyed with traditional rods, sleds, and bikes. Is there any attitude more American?

Anyway, glad to be here. My next run will be the Redneck Rumble in TN, and I'll park my yellow '24 t Tub with my fellow Poor Boy Brethern. See some of you there.

Later

Professor

2. stretch 1320

stretch 1320

Welcome from GA! We are going to try to make that show too!

3. k9racer

k9racer

welcome it a shame that our tenn/ alabama Poor Boy brothers dont post very often on the HAMB. That is how I meet most of them. Had a good time with you at ardmore .Looking forward to seeing you at the upcoming events.. Bobby.....

Last edited: Sep 13, 2008
  4. hey Prof, ya get that Tbird seat in yet? :D Thought I had you another one lined up Tuesday, but it only had one back....:(
    oh yea...welcome to the hamb;)

xoxoxo :cool:

5. skwurl

skwurl

Where in tn are ya?

6. Hey Professor,

.....read alot about you.... look forward to meeting you...

....welcome to the HAMB....

SeAMuNkY

7. AHotRod

AHotRod

8. jalopy43

jalopy43
    Member Emeritus

Hey Prof.! Great minds think alike!! RNR ! for sure!! Sparkxxx

9. Gator

Gator

Hey man, just dug thru and found this one, sorry to be late but welcome aboard.

10. hotrod mike

hotrod mike

Just saw this myself. Welcome to our fellow Poor Boy! You Tenn guys are pretty quiet...Tell us what you're doin' up there:D Mike

11. Welcome, I will probably have many question for you... Your tub was one of my favorites at BPFL.

12. Welcome Prof., wish you'd have posted a picture of your T.