Register now to get rid of these ads!

PRIMER NATIONALS 2008 Pictures

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Chris Casny, Aug 31, 2008.

1. Can't get enough time to look at all the great pic's from Ventura, thanks for posting them.

2. EmilyBelle

EmilyBelle

Oh Come On....I didn't scream that loud!
    =)

3. OLLIN

OLLIN

Whats up eddie, nice meeting you.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. hotrod-kenny

hotrod-kenny

Is the brown coupe that was parked next to fish`s 36, a new build?( you only se the grill on this pic) does it belong to one of the choppers guys? I walked around it a couple of times at the show, and I have to say it was one of my favorite cars attending.

Anyway, I was just curious.

5. Hot Rod Michelle

Hot Rod Michelle

It was an awsome show. Even I got an award. Third place, but, hey... an award is an award.

6. low budget

low budget
    from Central Ky

Man I admire someone who takes the time and money to pull the simple beauty back out of a car like this.
    Alot of cars like this have been over looked for years partly because its hard to imagine something like this (with drab faded paint etc) looking this good.

Attached Files:

7. xtralow

xtralow
    from So Cal

can someone tell me what color primer? this is or how to achieve this result? thanx.

[​IMG]

8. Hot Rod Michelle

Hot Rod Michelle

I don't belive its a primer. I think its a color with flat'ner in it. But, then again, I am not a body woman;... or body worker person.

9. Looks like an awsome show ,thanks for posting the snowbound are greatful!

10. Flying Tiger

Flying Tiger
    from Japan

I love that Model A. I loved the Rod and Custom Magazine article on it. Such a beatiful car. That stinks about the '36. I really love that car and want one similar to it. I really like Jon's 1929 Model A roadster, too. It's one of my favorite cars ever.

11. bigds54

bigds54
    from Sun Valley

congrats RUDOG on the award, your coupe is amazing!
    any more pics of that dark green/light green chevy custom? its darn right awesome.

12. lgh1157

lgh1157

Anymore pics of this ?

[​IMG]

13. Mark in Japan

Mark in Japan

Dude.....if you're in any shock over how much people like your thang, you aint looked at it with fresh eyes for too long, coz its a GOD-DAMN KNOCKOUT !!!!!

How can a guy that builds a car that tasteful still be so pleasantly humble??????

Sen-frikkin-sational!!!!!!!!!!! :D

14. 1LOWCHIEF

1LOWCHIEF

64/65 El Camino with Supremes and Bellflower tips, angel hair in the interior... it's badass. This paintjob was carried over the entire ride.

I spoke with the owner at a small local show a couple weeks ago... really nice guy. His son did the paint, and it was his first time painting a car! This paintjob had everything...

He'll be at Santa Maria this weekend, and more than likely there Friday night cruising around so when I see him I'll grab some pics.