Register now to get rid of these ads!

Fullerton Car Show... For The Kids!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by MotorBike Mike, Aug 6, 2008.

1. MotorBike Mike

MotorBike Mike

Calling all H.A.M.B.ers in So. Cal.!!! The first annual Fullerton Car Show at Independence park. ALL proceeds to go straight to the City of Fullerton youth programs, Let's help the kids!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am judging the hot rod/custom section of the show, and I'm in the process of bribing Bad Bob into helping me judge. The show is Sunday September 14th. No pre-registration needed, $20 to get your rod or custom in at the gate.

Hope to see you guys there!!!

Mike

2. cruzr

cruzr

Mike...........Id like to go maybe but fear it will be over-run by low-riders. Any more info on type of cars that will attend??

3. MotorBike Mike

MotorBike Mike

There will be some low riders there, but I'm pushing to get as many of us (by us I mean hot rodders and custom guys) there as possible, I want to over run the show with us!!:D There will be alot of bikes there too, The way it was explained to me by the promoter everyone will have thier own sections. So you will not be parked between low riders, we'll be grouped together from what I've been told.

Mike

4. MotorBike Mike

MotorBike Mike

I confirmed this afternoon, everyone is going to be separated by car style (rods and customs together, lowriders, bikes, street rods all on they're own). And, I forgot to mention, there is going to be 5 trophy catagorys in our section... best hot rod, best custom, lowest chop, the lawnmower award (lowest car), and the heavy hammer award (most modified form it's stock form). It should be a great day, hope to see you all there!!!

Mike

5. MotorBike Mike

MotorBike Mike

For the guys who missed it first time around!!

6. photofink

photofink

Cmon Cruzr!
    What makes you think there will be too many lowriders there???
    El Torito?
    Chicano Clothing?
    The cholo DJ?
    Zoot suit swing dancers?
    Raffle for a zootsuit?
    Impalas on the flyer?
    :D

7. kopis

kopis

Dont be scared of the lowriders. Im down if I dont make it to El Mirage.

8. DJR13

DJR13
    from Venice, Ca

Damn.... Do I park somewhere in between?:confused::)

9. MotorBike Mike

MotorBike Mike

Come on guys, help me out!!! I'm tryin to get as many of us there, I'm judging the hot rod/customs section. It's this sunday, you know you don't have plans!!!

Mike

10. Chit...i be there,essa! Rollin da bomb...Holmes!

11. MotorBike Mike

MotorBike Mike

HAHA come on cruzr you know you want to go!!!! kopis, you comin? what about bigdaddy, scottermcrad, tetanus, and the rest of the breakfast/idiots crew?!?!?!?!?!

Mike

12. LastMinuteMark

LastMinuteMark
    from So. Cal.

im gonna try to go with the famdamnly, obviously i'm after the zoot suit, i grew out of mine last year:D....odalay

13. MotorBike Mike

MotorBike Mike

Come on guys!!! The show is this sunday! Come out and see some cars and have a good time, all while helping out the kids!!!

Mike

14. John Denich

John Denich

I will be there Mike with some of the CLASSICS CC from Santa Ana!!!

See you there!

15. tattedfordguy

tattedfordguy

I have to do a detail in the morning but after that ill be there...

16. lewislynn

lewislynn

I'm curious. At what point (year?) does a custom NOT become a lowrider or a lowrider NOT be a custom for that matter.

17. MotorBike Mike

MotorBike Mike

Hey guys, It was great to meet you timebomb, and tattedfordguy I must have just missed you, but I got to meet your old man, he's a great guy and I might be getting a chance to do some business with him soon.

To lewislynn, I don't think you can really break up customs and low riders using a year basis. It's just the style that the cars are done in that separates the two.

I had a great time guys, thanks for coming out and supporting. maybe we can bribe bob into posting some of his pics from the show.

Mike