Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. BettyRumble

BettyRumble
    from Tennessee

Just signed up, thought I'd say hello to everyone. I have an appreciation for everyone's individual tastes on here; whatever makes you happy is all that matters. Got a '63 Comet I drive around and work on a lot. Just got back from Shades of the Past in Pigeon Forge (next year I think I'll just hang out on the strip and save $50, but I did enjoy it!), and did Dixie Fried a couple of weeks ago (met a lot of great people there). I am looking for some dust caps for my Comet, so anyone has a line on some, let me know!

2. Movinman

Movinman

What's going on lady! Welcome to the HAMB!

3. BettyRumble

BettyRumble
    from Tennessee

Hey thanks! I'm very much addicted to this site now. How's your Merc doin? Shoot me a line on Myspace sometime

4. Bitter Red

Bitter Red
    from Georgia

Hey lady! Fancy runnin' into you here!! Nice to have met y'all at Dixie Fried and I hope y'all can make it to the Hot Rodz & Hillbillyz show here in October!

Jessica (the other girl with a Comet!)

5. tenman76

tenman76

Awsome new here as well what part of TN? Nashville here

6. BettyRumble

BettyRumble
    from Tennessee

Hey Jessica! We'll see how much a spend-o-holic like me can save by October. I want to be able to take the Comet this time!

Howdy tenman, I'm in Jonesborough, near Bristol. You goin' to the Redneck Rumble out that way? I think it's in Oct, but I may be wrong

7. 32PlymouthGirl

32PlymouthGirl

Hello there and welcome to the hamb... I'm fairly new here too and absolutely love the site. My husband has been a member for awhile and instead of just looking over his shoulder, thought I would sign up. There is a very cool group on here called Ladies of the hamb. Check it out if ya wanna.... and I'll keep my eye out for some dust caps for ya!

8. BettyRumble

BettyRumble
    from Tennessee

Hey there! I was the same way with my husband, always looking over his shoulder. Thanks for the info on the group. Nice to meet ya!

9. tenman76

tenman76

i am counting the days!

10. Grezy Matt

Grezy Matt
    from Sweden

Welcome to the H.A.M.B. I was looking at your albums, the photo of the five window by Chicken is sweat.

11. BettyRumble

BettyRumble
    from Tennessee

Thanks Matt. Chicken is an amazing photographer; if you haven't heard of him before and would like to check out his work, his page is www.notstockphotography.com. I dig your roadster!

12. Grezy Matt

Grezy Matt
    from Sweden

Thanks for the webpage, the portfolio/distractions section was well worth the look, not to mention the cars and bikes.

13. well howdy betty from your neighbor to the south!

14. skwurl

skwurl

Dont I know you?

15. BettyRumble

BettyRumble
    from Tennessee

Hey there Kenny, dig your sense of humor! Love your truck too; it's done up just right. Bet that thing would look awesome hammered.

Skwurl- only from the videos.

16. jalopy43

jalopy43
    Member Emeritus

Hello! say Hi to all the TN Poor Boys,at the Redneck Rumble,Lebennon,TN Sept 36-27th At the Showgrounds...We'll have a cold one waitin for you,and yours!! Sparky.Poor Boys,TN Prez.

17. slick39

slick39
    from dallas ,ga

hey there and welcome glad to see ya joined trying to get my wife on here you guy's should try to make the hotrods and hillbilly's if you can take care

18. Bitter Red

Bitter Red
    from Georgia

I hope y'all can make it out to the Hot Rodz & Hillbillyz show! We're in plan mode already!