Register now to get rid of these ads!

This makes death rods look sane

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 48_HEMI, Jul 19, 2004.

1. HotRod60F100

HotRod60F100

[ QUOTE ]
    I've wasted enough space with this POS, but I just had fun working on it [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like a leftover from the Film'The Road Warrior' [​IMG]

2. Morrisman

Morrisman
    from England

[ QUOTE ]
    This Is a customers car that is street legal, licensed, insured and driven regular. the gal that owns it keeps it in the garage and her late model in the drive way. It was built by her father and she loves it, had a passenger car windshield upside down that was so unsafe. I built an ugly boat style windshield with goober welds to match the rest of the car.I have to have it ready for a car show at her Grandson's school next weds [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can just see it:
    Passerby: Who works on the car for you?

POS Owner: Why, Jim Arnold (48Hemi) does all my wrenching and fixing up for me.

Passerby: (Thinks) Hmm, best make sure we NEVER go to Jims place then! Look at the shit HE builds.

Only fuckin' with ya, but you can see where it's going [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. james

james

Damn, those first few pics make me feel like a master craftsman [​IMG] .......then the others make me feel like the hack I am [​IMG]

4. 48_HEMI

48_HEMI

I just spent 3 more hours putting a wiper on for her. I just have to post some pictures when the sun comes up. I was going to make a manual chain drive foot operated windshield wiper, I copped out and made it hand operated manual by the steering wheel. push to operate and a spring for return. I'm having a blast on this fine ride. I'm having her sign a waver before she takes it out of my shop [​IMG]
    How come I never thought of mounting a column like this [​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. bigassdummy

bigassdummy

hey ace its duece did u get my last message? and find out where she got that horn.

6. I go pogo

I go pogo

Hell I love it!I'll bet it gets a lot of laughs. You guys shuldn't take your selves so serious. [​IMG] Pogo
    Besides it looks a lot like mine. [​IMG] [​IMG]