Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects my progect, 40s lake style car, chicago style.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by johnrockin, Sep 5, 2008.

1. johnrockin

johnrockin
    BANNED
    from midwest

ok so i guess i should just start this now, and as i get everything bolted together i can post it here. for you to see.

so far i have a 41? rear end, a 37 front axle, 37 spindles, 37 wide 5 drums/hubs(which are odd because they are ribbed like a 36), 40 brakes, and an old post ww2 bomber tank. the frame horns are model A, but they are kinda useless without the crossmembers so im going to get a model A frame. i already worked all the parts out through PMs. im still undecided if i wanna use lever action shocks or regular tube type. i have the levers now from a 41 chevy. hopefully it will have a flathead with a toploader trans and a roadster body, but i wanna get the rolling chassis finished first. i also know i wanna use aluminum hood and trunk lid, and itll be painted gloss dark blue and black.

doesnt look like much now, but over the next few weeks its gonna start to come together.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

i cant ever remember whos car this is so sorry to that guy. but i fuckin love your cars!
    [​IMG]

2. SUHRsc

SUHRsc

44c is mine
    207 is ThomasS&C's

3. johnrockin

johnrockin
    BANNED
    from midwest

sweet thanks! ill make a note of it this time:D