Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage back to the 50`s show-lebanon, indiana

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by monzadood, Sep 2, 2008.

1. monzadood

monzadood
    BANNED

The Back To The Fifties Festival, Inc. is located in downtown Lebanon, Indiana. (Exit 139 just 20 minutes north of Indianapolis on I-65) There is no admissions charge. The Festival is the second Saturday after Labor Day in September. A Friday evening street dance (6-10PM) precedes the Saturday 9:00-4:30 event.

car show

Pre-1984 Cars, Trucks and Motorcycles
    Rod-Muscle-Custom-Classic & Antique

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=left>[​IMG]</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle>Sat., Sept. 13, 2008
    9:00am to 4:30pm

Registration
    8:00am to noon
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

http://www.fiftiesfestival.com/PDF/Back_to_50s_car_show_2008.pdf

2. Double Bass

Double Bass
    from Lebanon

The night before this show is a really neat cruise around the court house with a live band and food vendors. It's a nice evening to hang out and have fun...

3. Kieth: Is this the first year for this show?

4. 29 sedanman

29 sedanman
    from Indy

+

That sounds pretty cool. I cant make it to the show on Saturday but might be able to go up Friday night and hang out. You guys let me know if you are going to be there. I dont want to go and not have anyone to hang out with.

5. 29 sedanman

29 sedanman
    from Indy

Bill,

This has been going on for quite a few years now. Ask me about getting beat there by a cushman some time, it s a good story.:D

6. monzadood

monzadood
    BANNED

tracy, i guess i could hang out with ya..... haha.

bill, it has been going on for quite afew years. its not your traditional car-show. but, ok for a hometown show.

7. 29 sedanman

29 sedanman
    from Indy

You are so kind. I will get a hold of you before next Friday night and see what every one is doing. I had no clue they had a cruise in the night before.

8. Double Bass

Double Bass
    from Lebanon

I'm going to be there Friday night. I'm not going to enter the car show Saturday, but will go and look at the purdy cars. It's a nice night to hang out and let your kids run crazy on the courthouse lawn.