Register now to get rid of these ads!

anyone in michigan has old rat rods for sale

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by mohawkjunkie, Mar 26, 2006.

1. mohawkjunkie

mohawkjunkie
    from michigan

helloo!! My dad and i are looking for some old rat rods to restore just wondering if anyone in michigan knows of any for sale??? thanks!!

2. Vance

Vance
    from N/A

Welcome to the HAMB.

What's a 'restored' rat rod look like? For that matter, what's it cost to restore one? Where do you buy new rat rod parts for old rat rods?

Now I'm REALLY confused.

Vance

3. hippie6

hippie6

Where in MI are you??? I'm between Adrian and Hillsdale and there is quite a bit of iron around here. Not sure how much of it is for sale but I know of a couple with for sale signs in the windows.

4. Bull

Bull

5. Post and intro and tell us just one thing,,,,,,,What is a rat rod?:confused: HRP

6. fuel pump

fuel pump
    Member Emeritus
    from Caro,MI

Come to Billetproof Michigan in June and talk to the guys there. That will help you get an understanding of what's going on. Everyone there is friendly and will ing to help. In the meantime read as many HAMB posts as you can. Then you will be able to ask the RIGHT questions and you won't be ragged on.

7. fiveofeen

fiveofeen

i went to the billet proof website and they are still on the 2005 dates... anyone have any more current info?

8. KIRK!

KIRK!

June 3rd. Same location. Details coming soon.

9. 1 bad 65

1 bad 65
    from minnesota

Your looking for the same thing as i :D

10. I'm with Vance. We have enough trouble with the words rat rod round here, now i find out there were old ones????

This is the problem with magazine articles pertetuating the scourge of the expression.

11. 1 bad 65

1 bad 65
    from minnesota

I already learned my lesson, not even on here 5 min and got told r@@ was a bad word on here.