Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage lead east

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JACK30, Aug 31, 2008.

1. JACK30

JACK30
    from PA.

I would like to thank the guys at the lead east MEADOWLAND STREET RODDER repair trailer, they saved my ass!!! I snaped my axle in half,we pushed it to the trailer they jacked it up we pulled off the wheel and remover the axle it was ugly, then they went into action, ted from trick works in pa grounded a beveled edge then tourched the alxe awaiting out side the trailer was ron with the portable welder he tacked it we rolled it on some steel and the splines wobbled so i held it and ted wacked it with a 3 pound hammer checked it and wacked it from the other side , checked it and it was close so ron welded it, remember this was being don in a parking lot, did you ever try and get an axle streight that is tappered, welding it in a parking lot? We put it back together and down the road i went , a 100 miles and it felt wonderful no problem getting home, (new axle time)again thanks thanks i love you guys hope i can repay you some time thanks jack sutton
    <!-- / message --><!-- attachments -->

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 31, 2008
  2. NITROFC

NITROFC
    BANNED

Ronnie and all the guys from the Meadowland Street Rodders and the Rod Shop Repair are tops !!!

3. SlowandLow63

SlowandLow63
    from Central NJ

The MSRA guys always seem to save someones ass bigtime every year. I was wondering if you were going to be able to find an axle to get you home. Alas a welder and a BFH save the day once more.

4. teddyp

teddyp

these guy,s are great they have helped so many people at lead east to get back on the road over the years

5. Our pleasure! Thanks for the kind words

Thats what its all about, helping each other out,, making new friends ,,,,,,, the cars are the common thing that brings us together,, the people you meet and the friendship's you make is second to none!

BTW... did you take your wife shopping yet?

Ron

6. Bluedeuce

Bluedeuce
    from New Jersey

Jack: We were all glad to hear you made it home O.K.
    Ronnie is a master at what he does and a gentleman to boot!

Good luck,
    Charlie :)

7. Still Runnin

Still Runnin
    from VA & FL

Not only did they save your ass but they ALSO saved my girlfriend's ass. Her scooter broke down, she has RA and a heart condition, between the arthritis and can't breath when walking, the scooter was her life line to get around and they fixed it right up for her, and with that she was able to see the show! You guys are the BEST. Thank you SO much !!!!!!

Lea