Register now to get rid of these ads!

My Dad's other hotrod

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by SpDDmN, Aug 30, 2008.

1. SpDDmN

SpDDmN

Hey all.My dad has had this 1959 (in South Africa-1959 Dodge Kingsway) for about 5yrs now.It has a 383 stroker motor with 450Hp in it now.Goes like a train,& thirsty as hell!

I wanna know if any of you fellow Hambers know of such a model dodge car?
    I know that in SA we get all weird type of stuff,but I couldn't ever find out why they changed the models here with another frontclip?!

Any answers?or info?
    Thanx
    Jannie

Attached Files:

2. Chrysler has always sold plymouths with dodge front clips as export vehicles, I know not why, but have always thought it was cool..............Jim

3. Bodacious

Bodacious

First I've ever seen but I like it. I've always liked the rear view of a '59 Plymouth, making me prefer that year to the '57-'58. It's weird to see it with the Dodge nose.

4. propwash

propwash
    from Las Vegas

Neat lookin' ride. Front clip swap is far better than GM's great idea of (in Canada) sticking a 283 2bbl in a three-ton Catalina.

"if it don't go....LIE about it"

dj

5. SpDDmN

SpDDmN

Is kinda.it has a spear-type of trim on the side aswell,but we didn't fit it cause it's a bit under the weather,searching for a pair in better nic.

The name on the back says KINGSWAY.....kinda hard to track down parts for it