Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Model T makeover before and after photos

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by povertyflats, Aug 28, 2008.

1. povertyflats

povertyflats
    from Missouri

Just an update on the 27 Tub that me and Cuzzindeke bought about 3 weeks ago. Got it running and stopping, quickie paint job, added grille, headlights, wheels, tires, moved gas tank, had scallops painted just as photoshopped by Hamber Fiftytfiveford, and added some pinstriping. Tomorrow we are off for the Kansas City Good Guys Show. Will be in the swap meet area. Stop by and say hi if you can.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 28, 2008
  2. povertyflats

povertyflats
    from Missouri

Nothing Earth shaking here, just a quick low budget extreme makeover. It is possible to buy an ugly duckling and fix it up without spending alot of dough. Should make someone a fun car. Entry level hot rod. You can read more about it here: http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=286875

3. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

I think it's really cool. You did a great job and it's an insiration for guys thinking they need to drop huge coin to have a nice driver.

4. Big Todd

Big Todd
    from Ferrum Va.

Cool! Looks great, I agree with tfeverfred!!

5. fiftyv8

fiftyv8
    from CO & WA

Nice work Paul.