Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage HAMB Drags Roll Call

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hotrodladycrusr, Aug 8, 2008.

1. Does that include your vibrator? :eek:

2. Ill be there again cruisn with LOVER DUDE once again and ill 2nd that having no tranny problems will be nice all we can do is pray for a good clean run see u there

3. BenD

BenD
    Alliance Member

You better not!!!!!!:)

MissyD
    (wife and secretary)

4. Nick32vic

Nick32vic

AHHHH who am i kiddin! ill be there!

5. Glen

Glen

anyone else staying at the townplace suites?

6. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

whelp, i just watched my Lil girl get on the bus for her first day of kindergarten! :(
    and my son, going into 4th grade:eek:

now, Ive reset and reworked the timing on the van till 1130 last night..[tryin to fix the bad spark knock!] one last trip down the highway to make sure its gonna make it, then were off on our hamb drags adventure! well, at 115 when the kids get outta school that is!!! see ya all on Friday!!!!!!!!!!:):)

7. Sparkswillfly

Sparkswillfly
    from Colorado

I'll be there with the legendary VAPHEAD !
    Can't wait.

8. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

Curious...how does one get to be "legendary":rolleyes:...???

Good to hear Eric will be there, when are you and he leaving...driving...???

R-

9. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

umm, its solar! so ha to you mister!:)

less then 3 hrs, and we are ON THE ROAD!!!!WHOO HOO!!!!!!!!
    binderrods house tonight, floatin tommarrow, neat stuff for kids friday, arriving at the drags around 6 ish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Jobe

Jobe
    from Austin, Tx

Heading out with some of the Austin crew tomorrow morning...can't wait to get on the road!

11. LOWLIDX50

LOWLIDX50

I will be there saturday morning in the daily driver .As of now I have Unibody (Dale)and Pool (Jeff) riding along. Lowlidx50

12. Firefly

Firefly

Just a quick heads up for ya'll.

Beware the Kiwi! My snitch informs me that there is a good chance that Mokan will be invaded by Kiwis this year. Lock up your PBRs!!!!!

13. bulletproof1

bulletproof1
    from tulsa okla

very good !!

14. kustombuilder

kustombuilder
    from Novi, MI

can't wait can't wait can't wait!!!! as soon as we are outa work friday Mongo and i will be on our way. only a 12.5 hour trip. boy will we be draggin ass but it'll be worth it!!

15. DuckusCrapus

DuckusCrapus

I will be there in my slow ass turd....the Bondo Pig. Still having issues on getting it to run right, but I will be there banging gears anyway....

[​IMG]

DuckusCrapus

16. CURIOUS RASH

CURIOUS RASH
    Classified's Moderator

Tracy just whipped up 100 or so jello shots. No idea what we will do for Saturday night but Friday night should work out alright!

17. Well the Vagagrill is ready so I'll be pulling it down with the 53 ..leaving in a lil less then 6 hrs ...man I sould get to bed , but it s that time of the year and I feel like lil kid at Christmas ...I just cant sleep ! see you all soon !

18. Corky Coker

Corky Coker
    from Tennessee

Can't come myself Denise, but stop by and say hello to Eric Gullett and Charles Pack.

Best to you girl!

Corky Coker

19. Nick32vic

Nick32vic

Don't forget my valve covers.

he he he

20. Glen

Glen

Whose carburetor do I get to rebuild this year, it has become a tradition.

21. Deuce Roadster

Deuce Roadster
    Member Emeritus

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope everyone has a great time. I had planned on being there in the 3W ... this time instead of the roadster ... but the coupe just has not been co-operating ;)

Hopefully next year :)

22. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Are you any good at replacing rear axles and bearings?? :eek: :(
    Long story but I'm looking for a '70 GM axle (Monte Carlo maybe) for Big Olds and hoping to replace it in Joplin. Got a new bearing pressed on just north of the Grand Canyon today. Not sure if the axle is going to last till home and just thought I might have a chance to replace in Joplin if I can find the axle. Trying to upload photos now. Will make a new post asking for part later tonight or tomorrow depending on internet access.

Was kinda hoping Ryno might lend me his garage. If you have his number could you PM it to me please?

23. Nick32vic

Nick32vic

Sheeeeeet, we can get this done! Im taking my truck so im bringin a small tool box full of all kinds of good stuff in case we need it.

24. DeVille Gal

DeVille Gal

Putting our names in now,,,,,not sure if it is our center carb on a tri-power set up or not but due to the process of elimination we are probably going to have to look at it.

I love the HAMB.

25. LoBrow

LoBrow
    from MI

And Im riding shotgun...If I wasnt flying in, I could bring an axle down for you...but if you get one down there and need a hand swapping it out, let me know.

26. greasy lil girl

greasy lil girl

Von Franco left this morning. He was going to ride with Steve up there but yesterday as we were jockeying cars around I lost my patience and told him it was bullshit not to take his coupe. If something happens, whatever, he's taking it to California in October so it's a good test run. He was a happy man this morning when he left! Shitty part is.... I'm at home.

27. sololobo

sololobo

I'll be there in the Plymouth Suburban, ready to set "slowest e.t. of the meet", my goal is to rip thru the traps at under 30 seconds and break a sonic speed of 60 m.p.h. I know, lofty goals, but ya gotta dream!!--Sololobo

28. Deuce Roadster

Deuce Roadster
    Member Emeritus

According to the Hollander Parts Interchange Manual .. a 1970 Monte Carlo 10 bolt rear end has a axle that is 30 and 5/32 long. Possible other donor vehicles are

70 - 74 Camaro/Firebird 10 bolt
    68 - 72 Chevelle/ El Camino 10 bolt
    70 - 72 Monte Carlo 10 bolt
    71 - 72 GMC Sprint 10 bolt

The GM part # was 3969284

Denise ...
    I cannot be there to HELP,
    but maybe this information can help :D

Randy

29. A 31 MO FO

A 31 MO FO
    from D/FW

BTT for Denise.

30. Toast

Toast
    from Jenks, OK

Hey, anyone going near or through Evansville IN on the way to the Drags? I need a relay to the drags for 4 tires and wheels. I will help with gas???