Register now to get rid of these ads!

Rock and race Dragway 42 W. Salem Oh

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bustingear, Jul 21, 2008.

1. bustingear

bustingear

Anyone have pictures????

2. luckydevil

luckydevil

<!--StartFragment --> Unfortunately I didn't have time to take any pics. I did hire 2 photographers to cover the show and should have some pics in the next week or so.
    I'll start a post when I get everything together.

I do want to thank everyone for coming out again this year. We had a great turnout. I'll post an official thanks and report about the show when I get my pics from the photographers. We did have a few interesting incidents that I feel deserve some clarification. More on that later as well.

Again, thanks. If anyone has pics please post them!

3. leadsled01

leadsled01

My camera melted!!

4. ChevyGirlRox

ChevyGirlRox
    from Ohio

I actually forgot mine! I know, I can't believe it either!

5. Edsel58a

Edsel58a

I took a few.....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Mat Thrasher

Mat Thrasher

Holy shit I'm on the hamb. Its not my car its the guy with his shirt on. He's bad34coupe on here.
    [​IMG]

7. rubba

rubba

Forgot to take my camera, but the images will stick in my head forever. That event was the best I have ever attended. I am counting the days til next year. Not to mention, the bands were great. If anyone got a pic of the black 56 Buick (BuHog) next to the Ford with the green flames, please post it.

8. Silhouettes 57

Silhouettes 57

Here are a few I took from my vendor spot and later in the evening.

Attached Files:

9. Silhouettes 57

Silhouettes 57

What a fun time I had talking to people that had stopped by my booth. I will for sure be at the next Rock & Race. Thanks Jim!

10. John T. Francis

John T. Francis

I'm kinda bummed out didn't get to take any pics. If anyone has any pics of my ("Wanted Man 34" thats the grey 34 above), that would be great if you can post them or Email them too: [email protected] I would really apreciate it.

It is the first time the car has been anywere but out of my neighborhood, and only been together/ close to done for about about 3 weeks.

Thanks- John T.

11. devilleish

devilleish

The center group of the last pics, lower right, is my brother standing there (shirtless) with his '64 Caddy and my girl's '62 Star Chief. The cab of my '55 is barely visible. The very first pic of the '59 Fury and '57 Belvedere is, from left to right, my buddy Mike, me (leaning over), and my brother again. cool.

12. Skate Fink

Skate Fink
    Member Emeritus

This is "gasser57" He be my "Baby Daddy" (got our Impala wagon from him)
    [​IMG]

13. nick_s

nick_s
    from Ohio

this one? I have a bunch more pics from mRock n Race too, but It'll take me time to redo them, sort and upload.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. rubba

rubba

Right on Nick. Thanks!

15. Edsel58a

Edsel58a

What???? nobody else has more pics...... C'mon guys, I saw cameras everywhere, don't tell me none of them were HAMBers..............

16. Whew!
    None of me!

I did see my daily driver in the background of one pic.....after that weekend some of my "friends" decided to call my car the "Titty Shaker" after they saw my fine riding ability on a green hardtail minibike, shirtless and full of brewskis:eek:

17. Littleman

Littleman
    Alliance Member
    from OHIO, USA

''Oh'' think again Curly.....Mr. I thought it was funny that my wife bought small gnomes so I could hang them on Daves Truck when he was busy at the track so I could take pics of them...........Titty ''Shaker'''...........Littleman...your lucky I cannot get this picture any bigger...

Hi my names Curly, I am a member of the Slick Devils.....watch me jiggle....ha ha ha luv ya Curly!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 30, 2008
  18. Crap!

If ya want bigger I think you have to set the camera to panoramic. Shit I was still wearing scrubs from work too!:eek:

19. scarylarry

scarylarry

Me and Mrs. Scary were out on Friday doing some pinball deliveries/car pickups so we visited my pal Don Moyer them went over to check out the show. Very cool location, great layout and great people...all the right stuff for a perfect show! Don, Littleman and the rest of the Slick Devils made us feel right at home. Got to watch Jbird (try) to set up a canopy. I should have helped, but it was too funny watching him work at it! We WILL be back for next year!
    Almost forgot...best burger EVER at any racetrack!!

20. luckydevil

luckydevil

Damn right on the burgers. THE BEST BURGER anywhere!
    I will have pics to post soon I HOPE.. I hired a pro photographer to cover the show and should have the pics soon I HOPE!!!