Register now to get rid of these ads!

Thanks to everyone who attended Midnight Mass

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BruceVE, Jul 27, 2008.

1. BruceVE

BruceVE
    from Sacramento

I'll know later on this week when I have a post meeting with them. The club will also have to decide whether or not we'll want it there next year. Just a huge area for 12 guys to cover. Most of us all had blistered feet the next day.

I want to give a big thank you to the guy the provided the gas can and gas for the generator when it ran out of gas. Nobody bothered to check to see if it was full when it was delivered and ran out of gas during Bob Wayne's set. Lucky for us he was right there and the show went on. Thanks again.

2. ibcalaveras

ibcalaveras

Calaveras had a great time! Lots of kool cars and pretty women. The after party at the hotel was still going strong when I called it a night. Thanks for all the hard work Poor Boys..I'll be back next year for sure...D

3. flatheadjohn

flatheadjohn
    BANNED

Thanks guys, great show! It's always much better than some of the cars shows I've been to with those high dollar trailer queens! Look forward to next year! For next year if you need more help just let us know here on the HAMB and I'm sure enough guys will step up and help, I know I will! My friend Bob won Best of Show with his yellow 29 Model A on deuce rails and a blown Hemi. I've got his "trophy" at my house as he was unable to haul it home in his car so I put it in my truck, I'll be taking it to him this weekend!

4. blue collar guy

blue collar guy

We all had a great time thanks.

5. BruceVE

BruceVE
    from Sacramento

Scott...Did you get my PM?

6. Hoptup Jalop

Hoptup Jalop

got it