Register now to get rid of these ads!

Pranks

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 4-banger, Apr 2, 2008.

1. brewsir

brewsir

When I was a kid we tied fishing line across the street at windshield height and waited for a car (if we saw a bike coming we cut it quickly) made one hell of a pop when the car hit it!
    Same guys house we got an old purse and stuffed it,then tied some heavy fishing line to it....car would stop and we would pull like hell to get the purse out of the street before the driver got out....then as they were looking up under the car and everywhere else for the purse we would bust out laughing....only guy that didn't think it was funny had blue and red lights on top of his car!!!!
    Different town...we knew a guy with a small car that parked in his driveway which had A fence down both sides...late at night a group of us would go over and lift his car to park it sideways in his driveway betwen the fences...guess he didn't find it funny the night he chased us off with a shotgun waving in the air!
    Had some assholes in a room near us while I was at A school in Great lakes..day before a big inspection they spent half the day waxing and polishing their floors to a perfect mirror shine. Now these guys were real pricks and deserved what they got. We filled an empty record album sleeve with shaving cream after they went to bed, slid the open side under the door and jumped on the sleeve...blew shaving cream all over the floor and everything else....did ya know shaving cream eats floor wax? (we did!!!)
    Had a guy in our car club that we were chopping his car and he had to leave in the middle of the day (turned out he had to get a haircut....) anyway we figured we should get even a little. I had recently bought a box of old junk and in it was a few "auto foolers" that you wire under the hood and when the guy starts the car they whistle smoke and explode....well we went to a show in San Jose and hooked it up..poor guy thought his car was done! Till he caught us all laughing at him. (sorry weasel)

2. One day at work my friend Cal had his Cutlass parked out back across from the loading dock. He was backed into the parking spot and was on a little ice since it was still winter. I tied a rope to his trailer hitch, which was just a little higher than the curb, and then the other end to a sign post. I then covered it with snow so you couldn't see it. I told everyone inside what I did and to come out and watch as he got off work. He got in the car and tried to pull away but it would move a foot or two and just spin. He tried backing up and pulling out again a few times but couldn't get it to move. He got out walked around the car a few times and then tried again a few more times. By then he is noticing a crowd of people just roaring up on the loading dock. He gets out again and walks around the back of the car and trips over the rope as he walks behind it. He still tells people about it and that was ten years ago. You can't have too much fun at work.

3. Old-Soul

Old-Soul

When I was in Colledge, I had an instrustor that loved pulling pranks on people. MY uncle also happens to be an instructor at the same school, but he taught a different course then the one I was in. Anyways, one day my instructor comes in just killing himself and I knew he must have pranked someone, so I ask him what hell he was laughing about.

He tells me that he drilled a hole in my uncles toolbox, threaded in a grease nipple and FILLED my uncles toolbox with grease... My uncle spent WEEKS cleaning that box out, and I still hear about it 2 years later :)

4. jbon64

jbon64
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

the brown nose tattle tail where i work had an office that backed up to the mens rest room. on a saturday when no one was in the office myself and a few others took the exhaust fan hose duct thingy and swapped it with the A/C hose duct thingy that fed his office. every time someone took a big stanley steamer the stink went in his office .

5. Years ago when I used to work in the restaurant industry, we'd always screw with each other's drinks. Most of us we're hip to it, but occasionally you could catch someone off guard. I hit one of our bartenders with double-whammy...tabasco down the straw of his soda, and vinegar in his water glass...he downed the whole glass of vinegar chasing that hot sauce!!

When I lived in Chico, I knew a guy that absolutely could not stand his roommate. When he moved out of the house, he left a hide-a-dook (turd in a plastic cup) under the guy's bed. For weeks the guy kept asking people if his room smelled like shit...we all said "Nope, must be you." :D

The zip-tie on the driveline trick is hilarious....LOUD as hell!

Bryan

6. modelamac

modelamac

Here is a good one if you have a nervous (barney fife type) friend and are going on a trip via airplane.... Last year we pulled this one on my boss... He took all of the guys here at work to Las Vegas as a part of our Christmas bonus... So we were being taken to the airport via shuttle service, on the way me an another guy ask if we could stop at a gas station to piss... the van stops everyone goes in I said I had to get something out of my bag... we would be right in... that's when I slipped th 18" double headed dildo into my bosses carry-on without anyone knowing... minutes later we arrive at the St. Louis airport... here's where the fun starts... as his bag goes through the x-ray the very bored security guard perks up!, stops the belt looks, calls other security over... they pull his bag and him to the first table... in front of everyone and the whole world they unzip the bag and this huge dildo pops out like it's on a spring!!!! Of course my bosses eyes get as big a pie plates!!! he turns beat read and says in a voice 10 times higher than his normal voice "THAT'S NOT MINE!" security then starts the 50 questions... asks if he wants to keep it! of course he is dancing around like barney fife and says "NO!!!" so the guard goes into the restroom and get a handful of paper towels picks it up and takes it to a trash can like it's a nuclear device or something all the while all of the people in the airport are laughing there asses off!!!!! He almost missed the plane but he took it with a smile and after it was all over he was laughing as hard as we were!!! We didn't get to go to Vegas this year!!!! damn it!!! but it was worth it!!!!!

7. Ranunculous

Ranunculous

Tie a weight to the underside of someones vehicle so that when they brake,it hits the floorboards or frame.Annoying as hell!
    That's a real pisser!
    It worked really well on a boss' truck.he was too lazy to see what was going on under there,so I guess it eventually fell off?
    Hey,noone else liked him either?

8. 56sedandelivery

56sedandelivery
    Member Emeritus

Sardines on the intake/exhaust manifolds, or "squeezed" through the vent openings on the cowl, or use uncooked fish in the vent openings; really bad when they start to rot. Gear lube works too (why does that stuff stink so much?). Put a lot of wheel weights on someones car to really throw the tires out of balance. Use a hose clamp strapped to the drive shaft holding a heavy weight causes the same unbalanced shake. Use a lead pencil to draw lines on the distributor cap to create misfiring. Run a lot of paper through a paper shreader, then stuff it into someones exhaust pipe, just not real tight or it'll just shoot out a plug of paper instead of "snow". Make up a "GAY PRIDE PARADE VEHICLE" sign for the rear of someones car. And remeber,................if asked, deny, if accused lie!

9. creepyjackalope

creepyjackalope

Simple one- Unlatch the tailgate on someones truck just enough to fall when they take off. Scares em every time.

Get a big horse vets syringe and fill with water......poke into desk chair or whatever and empty....repeat until you think you have had enough. They cant see it because the outside is dry. it is like sitting on a wet sponge.

We put a 45 gallon aquarium on a guys desk once and filled it. We then took his mouse, keyboard adding machine etc and hid them. We got old junk ones and put them in the aquarium with 5 catfish and about 200 feeders. Do this the night before and by morrning those catfish ate so many feeders they were shitting like crazy. It stunk and took him 1/2 the day to drain and clean. :eek:

10. On e year we had car races on ice and I worked at a local garage. We had our own car in the races and another team brought there snow tires in to be mounted. I put about a gallon of water in each tire as i put them on. They then put the tires on the car they were using and parked it outside. Keep in mind this was in February in northern Ontario. When they went to take the car to where we were racing they couldn,t go over 10 miles an hour cause the car shook so bad. The water had frozen and the tires were severely out of balance. they had to hustle to find 4 more snows on rims before the races started! They weren,t too happy......

11. brewsir

brewsir

Baby powder in the heater vent is a classic! (or substitute bondo dust)

12. I have seen to it that many unit commanders in the USAF have received the following email (or a variation of it):

Dear Sir
    I am Sgt/Capt/etc So and So. I am a real dumbass and went to take a smoke break without password protecting my computer. You know the rest sir, some joker came along and decided to use up some of your precious time by sending you email from my account. I sincerely hope you will call me in and give me the ass chewing I deserve for my careless violation of information protection policies and for wasting your time so I could answer my cancer call. Anyway, later dude.

13. I had a guy working for me that was just absolutely anal about a so so Mustang he owned. Kept it covered in the company lot. I took a nice new unwrinkled black visqueen garbage bag and cut it into the shape of a large oil puddle and slid it under the car and someone else yelled at him that his car was leaking something fierce. He went running downstairs and just stood there staring. He got down on his hands and knees looking underneath. When he reached to sample the fluid with his finger the whole "puddle" slid an inch or so. We all had a great laugh. He was a really good sport about it.

14. Ranunculous

Ranunculous

Another pisser....
    Take the tip of your pocketknife to your buddies beer/pop/? can.
    Punch a hole in the sidewall of the can,just under where their lip hits the can.
    Every time they take a pull on the can it dribbles down their shirt.
    I had an ijjut bro/law that'd fall for it every time.I still laugh about it when it comes to mind and damn near soil myself.

Betcha can't keep from laughing?

15. Gusaroo

Gusaroo

Northern Cali:
    My buddy's "lost" car keys came into our possession. We continually swung by his house, early/late night and moved his car out of his driveway and to adjacent street parking spots. Slid his car seat all the way forward, left "incriminating" empty bottles of tequila and wrappers from the local taco joint and tuned his radio to a Spanish channel, which we left blaring. He swore the illegal neighbors were taking his car for joyrides!! Went on for a few weeks as Mexican related trash was accumulated to use in this prank.

10 years later, he still doesnt know.

16. coopdevill65

coopdevill65
    from tac ,wa

Put Bearing Grease In The Ear Piece Of The Shop Phone And Hang It Up...then Call Your Buddy And Tell Him Something Good. When He Hangs Up His Ear Will Be Full Of Grease Then Will Be Beet Red After He Spends 20 Mins Cleaning It!

17. Old6rodder

Old6rodder
    from SoCal
    1. HA/GR owners group

From February rather than April but I think you'll like it. :cool:

We (Sierra Madre Rose Float Association's all volunteer build gang) tore down our '08 float and saved the swans' heads from about the mid-neck point up. We put on some paint to get the right effect and loaded'em up. Then, while our victims' respective girls (our co-conspiritors) had'em out to dinner we made the deliveries.

The '08 float, "Valentine's Day".
    [​IMG]

So later, when they headed off to bed, our association President and Vice President were greeted with this ...........

The Pres.
    [​IMG]

The Veep.
    [​IMG]

What can I say ........ :D

Last edited: Jul 23, 2008
  18. 64 DODGE 440

64 DODGE 440
    from so cal

You are a sick puppy Old6. :cool:

19. A buddy had a real nice '67 Ford F150 with a 300 Six in it, pretty stock, but ran like a watch! One day, he comes out to the truck and turns the key - nothing happens at all! He figures he left the lights on, so he goes to the toolbox and retrieves his jumpers, and then gets his wife's car for the jump. Gets the car lined up, grabs the cables, opens the truck hood and SURPRISE! there is our neighbor, crouched under the hood, ready to scare the dog piss out of him...it worked! Ricky screamed like a little girl and jumped at least two feet straight up in the air! Of course, our neighbor was a pretty small guy to get under the hood and then be able to shut the hood!

20. GlenC

GlenC

When a mate got married he made it very clear no-one was to lay a hand on his pristine 56 Customline parked outside the reception. No beer cans on string, no shaving foam on the windows, nothing. He was quite relieved when he and his bride were leaving, as the car was untouched...

Boxes and boxes of confetti in the flow-through air vents. They opened them the next day while doing 60.... Whoosh!

Piles of prawn heads neatly packed into the hubcaps and put back on the car. After a few days you couldn't walk anywhere near it.

He was not impressed. Two years later I was helping him on the car and we had to pull the back seat out. There was still heaps of confetti behind it.

Cheers, Glen.

21. Crestoloy

Crestoloy

Old6, I think you deserve the nickname of "The Godfather". That's just plain sick :D

22. Rockys Rod Shop

Rockys Rod Shop
    from nj

My father was good for doing stuff at our amaco staition we had a kid that had a stock car and dident know anything about it and couldent weld. So he would ask my dad to weld every thing for him one day my dads welding a hitch on his car for him an harry ask if he could try dad tell him ok but watch out for the gas tank after 5 min of geting the rod stuck to the frame he finaly starts to run a bead. The old man tosses a m-80 at his feet poor harry drops the stick and runs with the helmet down and run right into the wall of the shop and knocks him self out. That was 25 years ago and i still see harry at the track some time and ask him hows the welding going and we both crack up.

ROCKY IN NJ

23. bluebrian

bluebrian
    from dallas

go to a foundry supply company and buy some scale rulers for pattern making and switch them out with the standard 12 inch rule. The will only be off about 5/16th or so per foot so the mark wont notice until everything just doesn't measure up. The will measure and measure and not be able to figure out why everything is out of square or the fabbed pieces don't fit.

I have never done this because it just seems to mean.

24. Chebby belair

Chebby belair
    from Australia

I used to work on business jets. I inflated an automatic life raft in the bosses office when he was out. Filled the whole room.

25. Jerod Jardine

Jerod Jardine
    from wyoming

What about the coil wire hooked to the drivers seat? It's pretty good, run a wire from coil to the driver seat springs, just make sure you unhook the coil wire so the car won't start.
    Commanded backfires are allways good too. Big open chamberd mufflers are the best, lots of room for gasses to build up.
    Locking gas caps are fun.
    Shove a fire cracker up the nozzle of you buddies mig gun. The lady finger type works the best. Throw a 100 pack under the abrasive saw.

26. Doc Squat

Doc Squat
    from tulsa, ok

Had a guy when I lived in Iowa that took advanage of all his buddys at one time or another. When he got married in January we had packed his wheel bearings and heater core with limberger cheese. Every time he drove very far or when it was cold and he ran the heater it would really smell. I think he finally sold the car.

27. BAILEIGH INC

BAILEIGH INC
    Alliance Vendor

That is a good idea. I might try that one today

28. The Hop Walla

The Hop Walla
    from Dallas

As a young boy went hunting with my dad. While I wasn't paying attention (which was most of the time) he put a small mound of Milk Duds on the ground nearby. As we walked by he pointed to the pile and whispered to me that this was deer-sign. He then picked up a few of the 'droppings', ate them, and said they were fresh so watch out because it must be close.

29. Taff

Taff

some of those I have filed away for a quiet moment, thanks...

we pulled this one on an FNG when I was based in germany in the Army. The fng was required to book into the unit (visit every department and get a signiture saying he had been there), and just as he was leaving the workshop we gave him a sealed envelope which he had to take to the paymaster. so off he trots, and gets stopped as he pass's the welders shop. The welder gives the fng a gas torch (no hoses, just the torch) and tells fng to go to the blacksmith shop after seeing the paymaster.
    So, you have to picture the scene. the fng is standing at attention, holding a gas torch, in front of the paymaster, and hands him the sealed letter. inside is a piece of card,with "Give me all your money or I'll vapourise you" written on it

30. Taff

Taff

another i just rememberd, after reading about the dildo at the aorport check in.
    we laser-cut an outline of a pistol, and put it in the pages of a magazine in a friends cabin bag. that one really did wake up the guy at the x-ray machine