Register now to get rid of these ads!

For you 58 Apache guys...my truck pics.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by holliwood, Jul 22, 2008.

1. Well, I've been on here for a while now, but have just now finally gotten some pics worth posting on here. I'm still looking for a fleetside shortbed, so anyone that has one or knows someone who has one for sale (preferably in Texas somewhere), I'd appreciate some info on it.

Attached Files:

2. classicfins

classicfins

Looking nice! I had a '58 stepside in high school back in '79-80. Original 6 with 3 on the tree, dual cherry bombs on a split manifold. I was so glad to get another ride back then, I want another one now. :(

3. droplord49

droplord49
    from Bryan, Tx

Looks like Lonnie has been busy, haha just kidding. Looks good, but I am going to have to teach you how to post bigger pictures.

4. ArtGeco

ArtGeco
    from Miami

I'm digging the bags.

My 58 Apache

[​IMG]

5. confederate jack

confederate jack

yeah, i have one as well. i want to do the gasser thing to mine though. i'm not much into the ground scrappers for trucks. i was even thinking about trying to find a norinco 4x4 conversion kit for mine and make it a vintage 4x4 truck. they way it would have been done 50 years ago. i live up in allen, texas, just north of plano.

6. confederate jack

confederate jack

[​IMG]

here is a pic of my 1958 apache. the best trucks ever!!!!

7. belair

belair

Had a Gypsy Red, Shoreline Biege 348 big window. Was sharp. Sure loved dead dinosaurs.

8. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67
    from J Town

9. Hell, I just figured out how to edit them small enough to post them here! One step at a time little bro ;)

10. Nice truck :)

11. cowoc58

cowoc58

Now thats progress. I hated to sale it to you, but I am glad i did. I am envious. I know where a couple of fleet side beds are.

12. 40Standard

40Standard
    from Indy

Chevy trucks rule

13. I know you do, and you need to sell me one of them before they both rot in my grandmother's pasture!

14. Big Dad

Big Dad

There was one at Denton at the drags couple weeks ago , it was a neat truck

I think it was built at "Intense customs" whomever did the work , it was nice

sorry, did not have camera with ..:mad:

15. No problem. I see really nice ones around all of the time, and it's nice to know that hopefully really soon, someone will say they saw mine somewhere too, and post up some pics. It makes you feel good to know someone else digs your shit!