Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anyone in the Belton Texas area?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JTM133, Jul 15, 2008.

1. JTM133

JTM133

Hey Ya'll,

need someone to take a gander at a '63 Chevy Nova Wagon at a yard in Belton....seems to be in good shape but I have been burned by initial views and seller testimonys before...anyway, looking at trading my truck in for this wagon and want someone more mechanically inclined to look at it before I do...PM or email me if anyone can do this in that area....will make it worth your [email protected]...

2. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

Not to be a jerk, but isn't Belton just north of Austin?

3. JTM133

JTM133

yes it is...about an hour north....just drove it today...

4. billylo

billylo

Who you trading with I know a couple of people there. I can give you a heads up. If it is Autotrends no worries Daryl is a standup guy. If not PM me and I will tell you what I know about others I know there.

5. Duece King

Duece King
    from Temple, TX

Is it a white 4 dr. 63 Wagon that is at a wrecking yard? If so I know of the car but have never really paid too much attention to it. Since you are doing a trade-in anyways, I suggest you just drive your trade-in up and take a good look at the wagon, test drive it and have them put it on their lift for you to check out the floorpans and suspension components. Make sure you go early so you are not rushed to make a quick decision and have time to thoroughly check it out.

6. Big Tony

Big Tony

I will most likely be heading through there next weekend if thats not to late. If i do end up going i will pm you....good luck

7. JTM133

JTM133

8. JTM133

JTM133

thanks yall, have been up there once already, going back up saturday to see about finalizing the trade (plus some cash on my end)...have already test driven it on the road just outside the yard and told him i would need to drive it on the highway when I came back saturday...the floorpans etc are in good shape...some minor rust issues but everything seems on the up and up....