Register now to get rid of these ads!

Moving to Fort Worth

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rednova62, Jul 12, 2008.

1. rednova62

rednova62

As some of you may have noticed I've been listin all my stuff for sale and some others know my situation. I just wanted to let everyone know mid August I will be moving back out to Ft Worth TX and staying there for a while. Im not sure but maybe some of you guys maybe around there? I used to live there when I was in middle school and shit. Besides Kennedale and Denton Dragway, is there anything else? Maybe I could even meet up with some people out there.

2. Big Dad

Big Dad

Welcome (back) to Texas .. There is always something going on around here !!

3. no Cody dont do it!!!!j/k Sometimes we gotta do wat we gots to do..I hope everything goes Great out there for you man...

4. rednova62

rednova62

Thank you sir. Hopefully this time around I can find something to do besides sit around. Ill be living in Ft worth right off the 35W. Off of Western Center, if anyone else is around there?

5. kustombypook

kustombypook

Welcome back. I am in Lake Worth, about 5 minutes to 1 hour away from there, depending on what time of day and which direction your heading.

6. Slick57

Slick57
    from Fort Worth

I'm not that far from there. Just up off Golden Triangle and 35W myself.

7. rednova62

rednova62

Sweet, I know Lake Worth, Im over there often and Golden Triangle sounds really familiar. Looks like I wont be hung out to dry when I head out there.

8. rednova62

rednova62

btt. anyone else maybe?

9. Big Dad

Big Dad

I lived in that area for a few years , its not bad .. Its still dry though
    You can get a beer at the resturants, no where else
    Never did figure out that rule ..?

Now , I'm out in the country by Justin .. Really there is bunch of people on here from this area finding someone you fit in with should not be difficult

10. rednova62

rednova62

Thanks Daryl. Just figured Id try on the HAMB here to see if anyone close by doesnt mind me comin around and just talkin cars or whatever.

11. FuelFC

FuelFC

Well we are technically closed to all "new" folks but seeings how you were here once I believe you can still get reciprocity type of immigration papers. But to all others Texas is CLOSED!

Welcome back and hope it all works out for you. There is plenty to do.

12. rednova62

rednova62

Haha your from TX for sure. Born and raised Ill take it? Thanks for the welcome

13. FuelFC

FuelFC

Technically no, not an original. But have been inside the gate a lot longer than out. And have fulfilled all obligations and requirements to hold Official Texas citizenship. Thank you God!

(Just waiting for the seceding from the union to start. Then we will have most of the oil and natural gas.) V-8's for everyone. ;)