Register now to get rid of these ads!

Little local show with AA Fuel Dragsters!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Lucky77, Jul 12, 2008.

1. Lucky77

Lucky77

BeCool Radiators is headquartered about two minutes from my house and every year they put on a cruise and car show. There was probably 150 cars at the cruise last night but the weather is supposed to be terrible today for the show and I got my fill of rain at the Cinematic. fab32, FuelPump and myself had breakfast and checked out the cars. Not too much to see, this is mostly a street rod/muscle car/latemodel area. However, anytime you get to see AA/Fuel Dragsters its worth the trip, especially if its right in yor home town.

Attached Files:

2. Lucky77

Lucky77

Oops, forgot this guy.

Attached Files:

3. Aaron51chevy

Aaron51chevy

Cool Shots, Too bad about the weather. My parents keep there boat near there at Wheelers Landing. My grandma lives out on Killarny Beach. You ever go to Mussel Beach on Fridays? I guess some cars show up there. I'll have to take the wagon up there one weekend.

4. Lucky77

Lucky77

Yeah I've been to the Mussel Beach show a few times. It's kind of fun just to hang out for a while even if it's not really a traditional hot rod crowd. Last time HAMBers Old Gold, 8-Ball, fab32, and myself were out there.

5. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

Al Bergler kicks ass.

6. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

And has been for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG time. And in my opinion is an unsung hero, never getting the recognition he deserves. A rare and meticulous talent.

Frank

7. fuel pump

fuel pump
    Member Emeritus
    from Caro,MI

Thanks for the pictures Scott. Those three slingshots (and probably a few more) will be at Frankenmuth show this September. If you are in Michigan or northwest Ohio its worth the trip just to see and hear these cars fire up and hopefully cruise down main street again this year.

8. Rich1028

Rich1028

Scott,
    nice to meet you today.
    I'm not a lurker no more!
    cool car.
    weather turned out well.

9. The Dodge Guy

The Dodge Guy

10. 65 impala

65 impala

man those dragsters cant get enough of them:cool: