Register now to get rid of these ads!

Pics** Who Has Pics Of Hot Rods That Caught Fire.**

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by SOCAL1, May 1, 2008.

1. Would someone please post the pic of the fat chick in the tight pants?

JH

2. Chaz

Chaz
    Member Emeritus

Aren't those Boyd wheels? Too bad about the car - it was beautiful . ...but those wheels ... Sometimes there is a God !!! LOL!

Attached Files:

3. JustinB, was that Pete Aradema's old '34?
    Met him a couple of times when I lived in Escondido, he had some serious stuff tucked away, and he had a way with machine work...

4. hightest

hightest

there was a picture up here not too long ago of a 49-52 chevy, i think it was a fleetline, that looked like it had been fully involved in a fire.

Anyone have that picture?

Any updates on that car?

5. 00 MACK

00 MACK

The pics of Denises car are painful and to everyone commenting about the billet,I see a car that could look like it was built by Jimmy Summers 15 minutes after the pic on the beach was taken.It was a very tasty car.

6. here is my 51.. happened in the beginning of this year... almost got it running again though... hopefully will be driving it to hunnert this year!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

a before and a present...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. HOT ROD DAVE

HOT ROD DAVE

denise, thats a shame that shop didnt have enogh insurance

but i have a question for all of ya, can you actually rebuild a car that had been totally engolfed in flames, i know that the metal will be heated to extremes especially with oils and chemicals, would it still be as solid as a car not burned, would it be SAFE????

8. monsterflake

monsterflake

9. Check out my 60 caddy which has an album on my profile, Saved it from auto hell!!!
    I picked it up full of charcoal with small trees growing out of it. I could use a roof , windows, and assemblies, and an interior amunst other things if anybody has any leads...Thanks..

10. evol55

evol55

This is why it is good not to have an attached garage to your house. Its bad enough to have your car burn up let alone your house and maybe worse.

11. Doodlrodz

Doodlrodz
    Member Emeritus

Get out the crying towels...

[​IMG]

12. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Just fat fender convertibles in general. My car before the purple Chevy was a hot pink '47 Ford convertible. :D

:p I LOVED those wheels. I worked extemely hard for them and all the other billet pieces I put on the car over the years.:p

Having the love of my life distroyed was the hardest thing I've ever gone thru. Took me many years to be able to talk about it without crying.

I've never hit a deer in my life. Perhaps you are getting the smashup at the Grand Canyon confused? In any event, the car was repaired, painted and just needed to be rubbed out when the fire occured on a Friday night. Because all the customers contact info was lost in the fire I found out by word of mouth on Sunday afternoon after I returned from the Syarcuse Nationals. It was the worst night of my life.

Nope, the integrity of the metal is compromised. There was absolutely nothing salvageable. I was talking about bringing the car home but it smelled so bad and everyone said that it would just prolong the heartache so I left it sit where you see it in the photo and Hagerty then dealt with the disposal.

13. hot rodders nightmare