Register now to get rid of these ads!

Car Mags for Servicemen.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by The Wizard!, May 20, 2008.

1. Palm Desert Rat

Palm Desert Rat

2. LastMinuteMark

LastMinuteMark
    from So. Cal.

great thread.......will be sending my mags every couple months from now on and collecting my friends surfer mags to send......and 2-ply.......

3. Duner

Duner
    from Wisconsin

Libraries were collecting magazines for service personal at one time.
    As far as I know they still are. Might be worth to check your local branch.

4. Remember, Playboy and other such material can't go to Muslim countries.People will inspect it.

5. du$ty

du$ty

ive gone through mine..and dont have much..but ill send off what i can..its the least i can do...thanks again and be safe.

6. Man, no car mags or HAMB, just a few more things I take for granted. I appreciate all our guys do and all they go with out.

7. brewsir

brewsir

Hey Tiny...send them all those mags I gave you a couple of weeks ago and give me the playboys!

8. KJSR

KJSR
    from Utah
    1. Utah HAMBers

Wizzard- you have opened up some bitchen floodgates! When I was over there in 2001 I would have gave anything for some good stuff to read. Very cool of all you guys to support these boys. I will get some stuff out to y'all as well.

The main reason forums are blocked is that they take away from productivity, focus, and not all of the sites are as good as the HAMB in dealing with the crooks that try to break into the systems. I never agreed with the rules but understood them.....

9. crosleykook

crosleykook
    from sackamento

Thanks to all you folks over there! box o' mags going out this week.

10. Rick O'Shea

Rick O'Shea
    BANNED

I have about 50 pounds of R&C, for ya....

11. [​IMG]

fuckin A brother , comin your way..

12. GASSERGUY

GASSERGUY

GASSER MAGAZINE AGREES:

I've been saving mags for years. Can't think of a better use for them (even the old Playboys) than to send to our boys serving in Iraq and Afghanistan. I've sent some in the past but will send even more.

I've sent t-shirts as well. It was cool to see a Marine in Iraq wearing a 2007 GASSER Reunion t-shirt. Maybe it's time to pass on my new Viva Las Vegas shirts as well.

I'm going to put the request for mags, etc. to be sent overseas in the upcoming issue of GASSER Magazine. We've got thousands of members and I'm sure many of them would love to show their support.

Thanks for reminding me of how much we owe each of you. We didn't start this war but with your help we're sure as hell going to win it. Semper Fi!

Ernest McIntyre, editor
    GASSER Magazine
    www.GASSERmagazine.com

13. James Boys

James Boys
    from London ONT

Anyone know how this works for Canadian troops over in Afghanistan? I'd love to show my support with some extra mags laying around????

14. Section 8

Section 8
    from AZ

I'll bet they will...

15. Rossco

Rossco
    from SinCal

Its Standard Military protocall.. Information awareness. Most web sites and forum type sites are firewalled by the military computer servers for security reasons. I remember spending months on a ship, and more on land in whats called "rivercity" meaning total communication lock down except for encrypted. Same thing goes for emails. Best bet is to take the magazines too a USO center with the address, or you can send "care packages" to persons at a discounted cost. If you do this thou you need the commands FPO AP address.

16. YBlockCruizer

YBlockCruizer

Hey guys....Take your Magazines to the Blue Star Mothers. I took some of my old magazines to them and they packed them in their boxes for our troops.

17. The Wizard!

The Wizard!

Josh sends his thanks to all and said don't stop, also his wife is there with him serving said to send female mags also. When they recieve them all names are removed so he has no names to thank but we all know who we are. Also thanks from me for helping and thanks to you guys who have served for us and our country!