Register now to get rid of these ads!

QUESTION: I Guess I'm Old....HELP With New "Friends" Thingy...MySpace??

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by KIRK!, Jul 8, 2008.

1. So.....what is proper etiquette for all this? :confused:

Do I request to be a friend of all the people who requested to be my friends? (I thought we were friends already:eek:)

Made me feel like a rock star though....all those people wanting to be my friend.:cool: I felt like a Powerball winner :eek::D

2. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Mike, I think if you agree or accept their friend request it automaticly makes them a friend in your "profile" as well. At least that's what I've found.:D

3. KIRK,,I feel a little out of touch with this friends thing too,,hell,I thought all you guys were my friends,,,:confused:

But follow Zach's train of thought,

Obladi oblada life goes on bra
    Lala how the life goes on
    Obladi Oblada life goes on bra
    Lala how the life goes on.,,,,,,,,,,:D

What does it mean?,,how the hell am I suposed to know,,,I grew up in the 60's so I don't remember too much about it! HRP

4. Bruce Lancaster

Bruce Lancaster
    Member Emeritus

Ooh! There's an "Edit your friends list" button! No need for all that expensive .45ACP for this function now!
    I'm rapidly becoming a digital persona!

5. I wanted to work today but had to spen the day "accepting" all these new friends!:D

6. Well hell, Trent, you CAN work too much, but you can't have too many friends! :cool: (hey! why haven't YOU asked me to be your friend?:confused::(:D)

7. torchw8

torchw8

You guy's have 'friends' ? What's that ?

8. classicfins

classicfins

I had a friend once. He's now married to my ex-wife. :eek:

9. You know, it just feel a little weird sending out those "be my Valentine" candy hearts:eek::p:D You are still my pal, I don't need to ask ya!

But I have no problem "collecting friends", you see I plan on building the Equivalent of the Yankees or whatever bunch of those fairies is the best this year and then trading all of you off for a BETTER team!@

10. Vance

Vance
    from N/A

Who would have guessed the biggest issue with the new HAMB would be a 'won't you be my friend' dilemma? sheesh...

Oh, and no one has asked me yet and I'm pretty sure I'm cool with that...

Vance

11. Rick O'Shea

Rick O'Shea
    BANNED

how about a list for enemies? :D
    I don't think it's that bad of a feature, i have befriended a few.
    it helps me find some of the better threads.

I'm secure enough in my enough masculinity..... and I'm not trying to win a popularity Contest

Last edited: Jul 8, 2008
  12. Sure you are!:D seriously, I found a good use for teh pal list just now. It may save Ryan some serverspace. If you are like most of us we keep WAY too many old PMs. Sometimes I only keep them to save a contact name (or in case of a grand Jury Indictment). With the friend function, you can keep the folks that contact you in that list, delete older PMs and still have thier contact info closa at hand. Just an idea, dont know if it is even logical. My ears are far from pointy. trent

13. Rick O'Shea

Rick O'Shea
    BANNED

ha ha ha.... your now on the newly proposed enemy list.:D

14. SlowandLow63

SlowandLow63
    from Central NJ

I think Denise and Ryan teamed up so she could friend request everyone on the HAMB because she got me and I'm no one special! We Should have a top 8 and be just like MyPace and Ryan could be like Tom!

15. Vance

Vance
    from N/A

If that's true, she forgot me...

Vance

16. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

I guess if you didn't consider yourself my friend you could have just not accepted it:rolleyes:

and perhaps I shouldn't accept the requests from others so I don't look too popular huh?

It's a two way street bud....I must have missed your request to me huh?:p

17. C4 Metal Werks

C4 Metal Werks
    from California

Maybe its syber spooning for queers.

18. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

None of these so called 'friends' I have now are even remotely interested in going camping.