Register now to get rid of these ads!

Premier Frame & Body / Rattlers' 4th of July Hot Rod BBQ

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Mike, Jun 19, 2008.

1. Hi Dave

Nice to see some picks from Franks open house, I was there 03 and it was a blast!! Looking forwards for some more picks,,

Lars

2. Agentx66x

Agentx66x

Now how did my rusted heap get in with all the shiny ones??.... ;-)

3. Roadsters.com

Roadsters.com

<-- Proud to be an Equal Opportunity photographer

4. Rio Grande Valley Deuce

Rio Grande Valley Deuce

Looks like it was a good turnout. I almost didn't recognize Frank's roadster donned in primer.

5. spikeshotrods

spikeshotrods

A few more------

Attached Files:

6. spikeshotrods

spikeshotrods

And the rest-----Had a good time Thanks Guys, Spike

Attached Files:

7. Mike

Mike

Hi ya Lars! We miss you out here. You know that I downed afew bottles of "champaigne" in your honor.

P.S. Check out my newly aquirred (from a fellow HAMBer) '61 Starliner in Spike's pictures.

8. Mike

Mike

Thanks to all who showed up and thanks to Dave and Spike for posting the pictures.

Once again, (as always) this was a really fun gig.

Good pals, good grub, good drink, good fun and bitchin' machines, what says America better than that?

9. oxo

oxo
    from England

Hey there Mike
    now that looks like a blast pal,haulin my ass there in october and gettin impatient.man your gona need a bigger garden how many more cars??(keep goin pal don`t stop)get that high life on ice pal i`m a comin.need a new club jacket worn this baby out but will not have room all my buddies want me to bring all sorts of metal back!as you can prob tell by my pish poor gramma i`m full of bubbles(stella,can`t get high life in england)say high to all for me take it easy pal,craig.

10. Mike

Mike

Hi ya Craig, Yes, I've aquirred a few more machines since you were last out here. I'm looking forward to seeing you again (great fun 2 years ago) in Oct., CHRR is once again gonna be a blast! I plan to drive out there in my super stock looking '64 Dodge 2 door hardtop, 413, Torqueflight, 3.91 posi 8.75" rear axle, blackwall slicks on white steelies in back, skinny 5 spokes with blackwalls and cranked up torsion bars up front, and hopefully painted Competition Yellow with a black '60s style racing stripe offset on the driver's side. I've got a good bit of work to do yet to make this happen. I'll get cracking real hard on it when I get back Bonneville.

Later, Mike