Register now to get rid of these ads!

Long Branch N.J. Cruise

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Koz, Jul 6, 2008.

1. Koz

Koz

Just me yakkin again. Anybody going to Long Branch N.J. next Saturday for Cruise night? I hav'nt been there for this one before. Any reviews?

2. Mooseandsqurl53

Mooseandsqurl53
    from N.J.

MEMEMEMEME!!!!!!! ( Jumping up and down with arms in the air). It's usually a very nice time, and I have a car to bring this year.

3. 1931S/X

1931S/X
    from nj

i went to, i think the last one last year. it was real nice, hard to beat a summer nite blocks from the ocean. i might try it again but not sure. last year i got a few miles from home and my fan broke, took out the radiator and a blade went through the hood side.

4. Koz

Koz

Hey guys, hopefully everybody gets there with no problems, (and home again). Some of the club is coming also, Aces & Eights out of Pa. Are there any amount of traditional cars at this show? Places to stay? How tough is the police presence? I love the Wildwood show, September 18-21 this year, and they used to be rediculous on chickin shit tickets, but by now they realize were not going away and they have been much cooler. Hats off to the Wildwood powers. We'll have to find out how to hook up at Long Branch.

5. c1run1

c1run1
    from TRNJ

It's Ok , i Like the Great Adventure cruise the best out of all of them .

6. Koz

Koz

Did'nt know anything about great adventure! When is it? Do you have contact info? I'm always looking for road trips. Around here the best is the huge Great Pottsville Cruise, % nights etc. Google for info. Still would like more info on Long Branch before Saturday.

7. Koz

Koz

Whats Mooseandsqurl bringin?

8. c1run1

c1run1
    from TRNJ

You never heard of the Great Adventure Outlets Criuse ? The wives/ girl friends go shopping , and the guys check out rides for hours . Every Thrid Friday of the month May to October . Right off 195 exit to the Outlets .It draws Alot of cars of all kinds .

9. c1run1

c1run1
    from TRNJ

I tried to find some photos , i only had a few of the Jackson Outlets Great Adventure show .

Attached Files:

10. 55X150

55X150

hey koz,
    according to the fossils website the jackson cruise night is the last friday of every month from may to october .
    http://www.fossilscarclub.com/cruisenights.html
    i'm going to try to make it to long branch on saturday.
    gonna try to make it to the jackson outlets on the end of the month.
    i haven't been there yet,but a few guys told me they get over 400 to 500 cars there.
    bill:D:D

11. 1931S/X

1931S/X
    from nj

jackson outlets is by far one of the best crusie nights i know of. freehold is usually the night before but is out numbered by bikes these days, jackson is less crowded and more cars.