Register now to get rid of these ads!

my 54' chevy build(pics)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Draginit1290, Jun 20, 2008.

1. 54chevy4door

54chevy4door

SWEET another 54 4 door! sweet looking car man.

2. skyrodder

skyrodder

Your ride is coming along real nice man...

3. VNCduke

VNCduke
    from Washougal

Looks good, but seriously, those 22 inch wheels make me want to vomit with rage

4. 54Caddy

54Caddy
    from Visalia,CA

Jeffrey James: If you read my first thread on here when i posted it when i started building it you would know. But Fred "Dino" Macias was my uncle he pasted away in 98. He is the reason why i have my cadillac. It was his and my grandpa was going to get rid of it but i decided to keep it and build it in memory of my tio. When im done with it i want to get his name either etched in my rear glass of some lettering on the corner of my trunk.

5. ratfink8

ratfink8

looks nice man!! id kick thoes wheels to the curb tho, but its ur build, reminds me of a DUB CITY hot wheel

6. DJR13

DJR13
    from Venice, Ca

Dig the four door.

F those wheels.

7. BadLuck

BadLuck

Wow, you've been busy! Glad everything worked out for you....oh yeah, and thanks for making my 52 look like a 4x4!:D
    Run whatever rim you want,obviously not a popular choice on this board, but who cares, you still did a hell of a job!
    I still would like to see a photoshop with some good ol' whites.....:)

8. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Oh, alright. I thought that perhaps it was your grandpa and I felt bad because I know that the tw of your were building your caddy together. That's cool that you building it in memory of your uncle. I'm building my '54 Chevy in memory of my father who passed away last April so I know there is a great deal tide up in the process.

9. Draginit1290

Draginit1290
    from Mesa, AZ

ahhhhh,,,i totally become numb to the wheel comments and opinions:) keep'em comin!!

ur welcome:p

comin right up!

dude, rossco reeelax:rolleyes:....if my thread gets hijacked or derails i'll handle it. beeesides threads go astray all the time.

54caddy, indeed i have thought of having both on hand. and in an ideal world...money...etc.. anyway, cant afford bags eh? if you dont mind used, i prolly got enough extra used shit from other cars as well as new stuff laying around to do atleast front and back to that car. i dunno tho, would have to look around..

10. Draginit1290

Draginit1290
    from Mesa, AZ

welp, i have to admit...whitewalls DO look good.
    (this was a bit harder to photshop, i couldnt find a good image. this one had a pt cruiser reflection on the caps and i had to change the angle of the lighting and create a shadow on the rear wheel but it shows the jist of it)

thoughts? hehe

[​IMG]

11. BadLuck

BadLuck

Ding Ding...we have a winner!:D

12. 54Caddy

54Caddy
    from Visalia,CA

Hey man i was just stating what i had to, But shop ahaha i need to sell my nova man to but a motor for my caddy. Its in tulare and havent touched it in a bit. But where you at?

13. 54Caddy

54Caddy
    from Visalia,CA

Yeah, i enjoy building it with my gramps he shows me alot but hes climbing up in age and really cant do alot anymore ima have him sign the dash and clear coat over it when its done. So when he passes on he will still be rite there, family is everything, but yeah its hard when your working on it and then you bring it up just memories and everything but thats good to here, i like builds that are in memory to close family members it brings more sympothy into it all.

14. 54Caddy

54Caddy
    from Visalia,CA

54caddy, indeed i have thought of having both on hand. and in an ideal world...money...etc.. anyway, cant afford bags eh? if you dont mind used, i prolly got enough extra used shit from other cars as well as new stuff laying around to do atleast front and back to that car. i dunno tho, would have to look around..[/quote]

Damn it would be kool to do mine, front would be easy rear be a little hard have to build a four-link and i have no experience in that and i wouldnt want to go as extreme as you are. I would just bag and it and where it hits it hits. I dont want to cut my car up that bad hahahah.. But yeah good idea to have both sets but as you said in ideal world its hard.. I understand shit i mow yards to get money for my build imagine damn in this valley heat it can be a real pain sometime, but it works.

15. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Hot Damn, now your on to something!!!

16. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

I thought it was nice enough that I gave a shit to remember that he was building the car with his gramps. :D

17. toddc

toddc

Spats! Then you could leave the 22's on the back:D

Attached Files:

18. Draginit1290

Draginit1290
    from Mesa, AZ

rossco.....ur wierd dude. and im frustrated by ur outlandish comments. (speaking of which, this does not require a rebuttle. let it go, were still friends.)

19. 54Caddy

54Caddy
    from Visalia,CA

Damn i went and seen this car.. Pictures dont do it justice.. This has to be the lowest damn bel-air running around it town.. Got me thinking lowest and the only 54 Caddy in town?????

20. Leadsled RnR

Leadsled RnR
    from CO

Chrome 15's and 3in whites make that bright green not look too bad.

21. 021k26rr

021k26rr
    from TN

Anything new with this ride

22. Draginit1290

Draginit1290
    from Mesa, AZ

sadly no,,,however, the motor is mounted and she rolls around but ive had to keep in storage for almost a year now whilst im in Spain. but i will be flying back to EEUU in novembre. and hopefully get to back on track with it..but ill need a place to live first..lol
    thanks for asking!