Register now to get rid of these ads!

Super secret Cinematic photo shoot

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Lucky77, Jun 30, 2008.

1. Lucky77

Lucky77

So after the first downpour Blacktop Bandit and Squiggy, RBroadster and AJ, Single Paul (No dudes) and his brother Scott, LuckysGal and me took off. Bandit had this really cool little alley picked out just over the bridge into West Virginia. Turn of the century buildings and red brick lanes, just a bitchin backdrop. Here's some shots LuckysGal took. They were taken just a few minutes before we got absolutely drenched coming back to Ohio. My visor snapped off and dropped on my side of the windshield. Andria stood up through the roof at highway speed in the poring rain and yanked the visor off without missing beat. What a gal:D

Attached Files:

2. Bob K

Bob K
    Member Emeritus
    from Antigo Wi.

Great pic's, good seeing you guy's again. Glad you made it home safe. We were at home in Wisconsin at 8pm.

B:)B

3. Lucky77

Lucky77

Great seeing you and your crew as well. Thanks for the cherries:D

Scott

4. What a great set of pics...
    That is a great location..

5. Jackbolt

Jackbolt

I sure enjoyed checking your Model A out. Great car!!! I had hopes of driving my sedan down to the show but it's still broke. It made my buddies day when he seen his old 58 Chevy.

6. fuel pump

fuel pump
    Member Emeritus
    from Caro,MI

DON'T YOU PEOPLE EVER SLEEP:confused::D Nice pics Scott. I thought you told Frank and me that the visor was securely fastened on:rolleyes::eek:

7. Bob K

Bob K
    Member Emeritus
    from Antigo Wi.

Mothman pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I escaped !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B:DB

8. cool pics yall , good to see you folks had a good time..

9. Oh, you KNOW this is getting photochopped as soon as I get home...:D

10. slysball

slysball

Hey Lucky 77, I was nice meeting you and hashing over memories I have of Detroit as a kid. It was especially nice to talk to some one who actually knows who Joy Fair is.

11. zapp69

zapp69

Great shots, LuckysGal nailed it.

12. Great shots!! Nice meeting you and Andrea. See you guys at the Pileup!

13. ZomBrian

ZomBrian
    from in IN

Great pics. I too would like to thank the Warden for the show and everyone that made it. I met some AWESOME people and had a FANTASMIC time!! Had SPAM for the first time...and I liked it(thanks Bubba). I was able to make both Ohio events, Gallipolis being the further, and I'd recommend the Cinematic to folks living in Oregon! Thanks for everyone HAMBspitality!

Brian

14. Looks like you escaped,,but not before Mothman had his way with you,,in public no less!:D HRP

15. continentaljohn

continentaljohn

Great Pics, love the look of the sedan next to the old brick buildings!

16. ChevyGirlRox

ChevyGirlRox
    from Ohio

Wow, great pics! Nice seeing both of you again. Who knew we could have so much fun in a monsoon?:D

17. butch27

butch27

I thought EVERYBODY knew who Joy Fair was. LOL One hell of a driver!

18. FatRat

FatRat

Killer pics Scott. I like the one of squiggy. It was nice meeting all of you. I had a great time except for all of the horrible cookies that I had to eat! :eek:

Hope to see you all soon.

Erik

19. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

You really get to know Joy Fair when your car runs wheel to wheel to him for 50 laps and neither puts a mark on the other. Absolutely one of the best to ever pilot an oval track car.

Frank

20. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

I heard thru the grapevine your shirt came off LATE Saturday night in the hotel parking lot. I sure hope someone got a photo of that.:D

I DID see a photo of a certain other topless dude posing near a certain topless Chevy......can't wait to see that one posted.:D

21. [QUOTE=
    I DID see a photo of a certain other topless dude posing near a certain topless Chevy......can't wait to see that one posted.:D

We didn't see that one, but on Friday evening I did see Saskawatch posing by the Mothman.

The strange thing was Mothman was wearing a black Road Rockets shirt, Um.....

22. FatRat

FatRat

23. Somebody needs to post a pic of that big moth saturday night......

24. Lucky77

Lucky77

Yeah those cookies were junk. We estimated you ate between 20-25 over the course of the night. In fact, I don't recall seeing you without one in your hand.:D

Attached Files:

25. Lucky77

Lucky77

Before the shirt came off, the helmet came out. You know of all the people who would be affraid of a semi-nude 35 year old man, I wouldn't think Squiggy would be that guy. However, he wanted no part of a shirtless chest bump from Erik:D We all know Squiggy gets alll the ladies.

Attached Files:

26. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

:eek: scary looking stuff :eek:

Not sure who's red chair that was but it was there the next morning when we left. :D

27. FatRat

FatRat

Are you telling me that I got shot down by Squiggy? The guy that was working out in the exercise room topless while smoking a cigarette.

Squiggy drew a bitchin cartoon of my car. He has some talent.

As far as the cookies go, I was just looking out for everyone else. I didn't want them to be subjected to the horrible cookies. The cranberry chippers were the worst. Make sure she brings plenty of those next time.;)

28. andysdeuce

andysdeuce
    Member Emeritus

Sqiggy's mom dresses him funny. I don't know how he got his pants on backwards but that hadda hurt!!!:eek::D It was fun hanging out with all you guys again. Hannah needed that helmet. Maybe I'll find her a little one to wear when she's riding her scooter.
    Friday night was a blast at the bunkers, the swimming pool was fun Sat. afternoon and the movie Wall-e was cool Sat. night. Always a blast when the hambers get together and party. Somebody said it rained but it didn't seem to slow anyone down. RYANS PEOPLE create their own fun wherever we are. Thanks ryan for the chance for all of us to get together again...good seeing and talking to you again.
    All of us need to party together again at the hamb drags. It will probably rain but who cares!!!!;):D:D

29. LuckyGal

LuckyGal
    from Saginaw

Ya know... every time I turned around you had a cookie in your hand... you must have had a tummy ache by the end of the night! :D

30. FatRat

FatRat

We are going to make a sprocket change on the bike to gain a little top end speed for next years Cinematic Drags. No way I'm letting the 3rd grade girl beat me two years in a row. I hope she had fun.