Register now to get rid of these ads!

Looking for Kustom Knowledge around Fulton Mo!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by mrrocket, Jun 27, 2008.

1. mrrocket

mrrocket

Hey guys, my brother is in Fulton Mo and having a hella time finding someone good to work on his 50 Ford with 350. He's a roofer, not a car guy and could really use a reliable person. Anyone around there? Im in Florida so I can only do so much via the phone!

2. weeds

weeds

have him give me a ring 660 848 2209 , i know most all of the roders in fulton ..

3. What's he want done? I'm in Sedalia MO. Dean

4. 39ChevyRatRod

39ChevyRatRod

I own a shop in Centralia, OB's Auto Sales 573-682-5997, have him give me a call. I do rat rod builds and repairs, I have been in the business of repair and sales for 25 years. I dont do every aspect of car repair but I will tackle most anything. I would rather work on the older stuff than the late model injected cars.

5. mrrocket

mrrocket

Thanks fellas. He is getting ready to Drive from Fulton to the Heavy Rebel Weekender in NC this coming weekend and was having some overheating issues. I've done all I can from the phone, and want to make sure he makes it! I'll call him tommorow and get him your all's numbers!

6. gonmad

gonmad

Hmmm, I am a roofer and I have had several guys work for me that were from Fulton.....Well actually they just stayed there for some "time"! LOL!

Sorry, no usefull help! LOL!