Register now to get rid of these ads!

friday the 13th SUCKS!!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 5wbomber, Jun 13, 2008.

1. KJSR

KJSR
    from Utah
    1. Utah HAMBers

Ok, so I read your rant before heading out to the SoCal open house. I was going to leave some smart-ass comment cause I never did the whole "Friday the 13th" thing but I ran out of time. Three of us made the trek down to the show, had a great time, met a fellow HAMB'r, etc. I get in my truck to leave (everyone in our group folowing me), dial my wife to let her know the boys are on the way home and as I press the brake pedal....NOTHING! My e-brake isn't worth a shit but it kept me from haulin-ass through the red light, rather I slowly rolled through it. It looks like the master cylinder failed hard. The boys at SoCal let me park it there overnight and picked it up today. Anyhow, it could of been much worse (had my 3yr old son with me) and I'm thankful we didn't hit anything. I couldn't help thinking of your thread on the way home....sorry u had a bad day....and Friday the 13th SUCKS!!!!!!

2. Thank you for posting that Cob.That is all I can say right now as I'm having a hard time reading the monitor.

3. PetChemBill

PetChemBill
    from Delaware

I try not to be superstitious, but sometimes I do wonder. Both my ex-girlfriend, and years later my ex-wife ( two different women) were both born on Friday the 13th, and were both named Margaret.
    Both drove Ford Mustangs too. I'm cursed.

4. HOT ROD DAVE

HOT ROD DAVE

my day was great, didnt do nothing but work on my 53 shoebox, beautiful weather, no rain, full days work out their in the shop

couldnt ask for a better day

5. JaBoney

JaBoney

I didn't even realize it until I saw this post. About the date. My friend Richie since the 2nd grade was buried on Friday the 13th and he had bad luck follow him right to the grave. He was a natural hell raiser and all around pisser to hang out with although he often got us into big trouble while we were all having too much fun.

I.V. drugs got the best of him. Sad story. He was the same age as me, 54. Miss him already.