Register now to get rid of these ads!

The Silva Speed Special (Part 2)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Mar 17, 2008.

1. I would like to see how you mounted that steering wheel on the shaft. I bought two of them off Ebay like yours. I sold one like it to Ryan a few years back and it went on Kevin Lee's roadster I think. Nice piece you made to hide the center. I like it. Very cool. Lot of really nice touches on your sedan. Gonna be a winner. Props!

2. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Holy shit... I thought I got that thing from Oregon or something. Those wheels follow me. I love them.

3. Well close. I moved to the sun a little over a year ago from Tacoma, Wash. Love the way those boat wheels look. Simple style that works. Isn't that nut cover cool. Ryan? Does Kevin still have his roadster?

4. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

No, he sold it...

That nut cover is a temp piece while the real one is finished... And yeah, it's super cool.

curbspeed = seaholm?

5. SuperFleye

SuperFleye
    Alliance Vendor

Looking good, love the color!

6. myke

myke
    from SoCal

Looks great! I love the blue and black wheel combination. But I am biased cause that's the same combo on my car.

7. nexxussian

nexxussian

Lookin' Good!

Good luck makin' the Roundup under it's own power.

8. Retroline

Retroline

Very neat job, this car is looking better every time. The new paint is a whole lot more HOT ROD.

9. krowbar

krowbar
    from michigan

Very clean body lines, but my attention went to the 39' that was in the street. Who's ride is that? Like to see more pics of that!

10. Rusty

Rusty

Any updates???

Rusty

11. Pinstriper40

Pinstriper40

I wish I had less projects and more money!

12. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

I'm going over there tonight to help out, but looks like he is going to make it.

13. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

When something is right it shows. I 'm waiting to see it in finished form. Being as blue is my favorite color I'm sure it weighs in, but I'm getting weak knees with what I see.

Frank

14. brpowel4

brpowel4

This is awe inspiring! i love how the pipes hide the frame. right now, i am fixing up a Ford 2.3 (with 2 Holley 94's) for my tudor so i can't really hide anything without it looking to goofy. if i had a V8 i would leave mine unchanneled and hide the frame with straight pipes too. definitely keep us up to date!

Bryan

15. flaty2

flaty2
    from Germany

Hello Kevin,that is a very nice Sedan.I like these cool Oldschool outfit with the good old Ford Flathead V8,Gearbox,Banjo and Spoke Wheels. I'm from Germany and have a similar car,not with a stock Flat but with a French Flat, Rodsville Q/C and then with all the nice old parts........
    I would like put picture in these cool Forum,how work that ?
    Michael