Register now to get rid of these ads!

Attn: Portland and SW Washington,Father's Day car show at The Home Depot in Longview!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ConceptVehicleDesign, Jun 9, 2008.

1. Hey guys and gals.
    We are having a little, free car show at The Home Depot in Longview, WA on Father's day June 15. It is very informal and all makes, models, years are welcome. No pre-reg, no charge, roll-in starts around 8:00 AM. The first 30 or so cars get to pick a free tool gift out of "the box". We will have trophys and be raffling off prizes throughout the day and every car that enters will get a free Costco dog!. Anyway, it should be a fun mellow day. It is our fourth annual and has gone well in the past. Just a fun day to bring your dad, or your kid and check out some cool rods and customs and such. I hope to see some of you there. Please post if you can attend.

P.S. Please no alcohol or glass containers, no burnouts no weapons or anything illegal, this is a family oriented free event.:)

2. Btt...for the "professional" surfers!:D

3. Stumptown Shoebox

Stumptown Shoebox

I can! I'll try to round up some new tires and then pray my flattie will make the trip.

4. Awesome, man. Thanks.

5. I was hoping for more activity on this, especially because it is not the same week as planter's day this year. Hopefully no one minds if I bump it.

6. boxstr

boxstr

Where is the Home Depot in Longview, I would drive up from Portland.
    Craig

7. Craig, you travel north on I-5 and take exit 36 west (back over the freeway), go down about a mile or so and take the 3rd ave/Industrial exit and then make your first left into The Home Depot parking lot.
    Be careful, because what looks like your "first" left is actually an off-ramp from tennant way, bad news!:eek:
    Hope to see you there!:)

8. Btt, for the daywalkers.

9. BTT, The show is on Sunday!!!

8:00 AM
    The Home Depot
    580 S. 7th Avenue
    Longview,WA 98632
    (360) 578-1030
    Ask for the Pro Desk, or Kalani.

10. Alright folks, the show is today!!!:eek:

It is a beautiful day, come on out and have some fun!!!:D