Register now to get rid of these ads!

Looking for this penetrating Oil

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by sawzall, Jun 8, 2008.

1. sawzall

sawzall

[​IMG]

I seem to have lost it..

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 14, 2010
  2. not familliar with that oil BUT the best I have ever used in 40 yrs of mechanical work is RONSONS muti-lube....walmart sells it or ronson will send 5 cans out at only $20, shipping incl.

ronsons is amazing stuff!!!

3. banjorear

banjorear

Really? Even better that Aero Kroil? If so, sounds great for Kroil is getting pricey.

4. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I don't know about that one but PB Blaster works pretty good.

I've used a Schaeffer oil penetrating oil that was as good or better than PB blaster but it is hard to find.

5. Look, the Ronson multi lube is absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No other product comes close.........NO LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grab a can for 2.99 at walmart tool dept. and find out for yourself....

or go to ronson website and order up the 5 can special.......

ya wont be wasting a penny!!!!!!!!

6. murfman

murfman

Who cares how it works, Nuts Off is the Bomb..

7. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

If you ever try Gibbs Brand you'll never go back. It's available from Roadsters.com (the owner is on here)

Frank

8. chopolds

chopolds
    from howell, nj
    1. Kustom Painters

I'd love to get some Nuts Off!

9. 327-365hp

327-365hp
    from Mass

Where can you get Nuts Off in a spray?? I've only had Nuts Off in a squeeze can. Its good stuff if you can get it! I love Nuts Off!

[​IMG]

10. I ran this by the queen and she says the spray depends on the amount of the squeeze!!!!>>>>. Oh by the way She loves Nuts Off Too.

11. Willy301

Willy301

I got to go with fab32 here. I have used Gibbs for a long time and I hate it when I run out and cannot find it. I have found it to work even better when heat needs to be used, it doesn't seem to evaporate off quite so quick.

12. BinderRod

BinderRod

So do you just spray the NUTS OFF to the groin area?

13. David Savary

David Savary

I think I would rather have to squeeze my nuts off than to spray my nuts off....

14. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

I need to get some "Nuts Off"... Just to have it... very cool...

15. krooser

krooser

Look on the BACK of the can for the manufacturer.... they usually know where it's sold!

16. Ranunculous

Ranunculous

There was a brand of pentrating spray fluid in a yellow can that smelled like bananas that was awesome.
    Can't find the can or recall the name.
    It was zinc-heavy and worked great to coat tools with too.

17. Sounds like PB Blaster

18. plan9

plan9

19. Fraz

Fraz
    from Dixon, MO

ZEP45 smells like bananas but it's black can with yellow letters.

20. HOT ROD DAVE

HOT ROD DAVE

so far the best stuff on the market that i have found over the years of working in dealerships and in the private sector is the grey can from your local gm dealer it is the best penatrating oil in my opinion, ive tried them all

21. chopolds

chopolds
    from howell, nj
    1. Kustom Painters

I'd rather have my Nuts Off, than a banana in the can!

22. R.I.P. Harvey>>>>.

23. ksama

ksama
    from spokane

<!-- icon and title --> [​IMG] Re: Looking for this penetrating Oil
    <hr style="color: rgb(229, 229, 229); background-color: rgb(229, 229, 229);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> Caution: There is a company called "United" or "United Industrial Supply Inc" I suspect this is the url for them: http://www.unitedindustrial.biz
    The phone numbers won't match from the invoice and the shipping label on the box, and when you do searches on them, you get different company names... You really have to dig to find them...
    They will call you and say they are from "United" to get info to ship you a "gift certificate", when in fact they will instead ship you a couple cases of "Nuts Off" penetrating oil with UPS or smimilar carrier. Then they will USPS mail your company an invoice, charging you $18.99 per can for the stuff.
    Then when you call to complain, they will first, not answer your calls, then if they ever to answer, they will say something like: "Oh, I bet you called because of the mistake in the price, It was only supposed to be $8.99 per can. After you pressure them, they will mail you a shipper to return the stuff to them, at their expense.

I think THIS is a good place to buy it from: http://www.delvel.com/products/produ...dproduct=36007
    Here it figures out to be only $3.32 per 11 oz spray can.

24. Ranunculous

Ranunculous

Haa haa,yeah,I hear ya about the nanner getting off!

No,tman,it wasn't PBBlaster,I have two cans of that in the garage cupboard.
    Good stuff,but,it can't touch the mystery spray.
    That stuff would creep on just about any surface you sprayed it on? Good for coating tools too.

Kroil is good,but it stinks so bad when you use it to drill with or cut thread.

I'll look that "Nuts Off" stuff up and geld the next stubborn fasterner I meet?

25. I have found that regular trans fluid works about the best for penetrating rust. My Dad gave me a can of KROIL and it seemed to work OK but the trans fluid worked better. Also if you can heat the part, get it as hot as you can and use some common candle wax. The wax will wick into the parts and VIOLA they come apart like butter. We use this method alot at the water plant where the chlorine gas has corroded the metal valves and stuff up so bad that they wont come apart for anything.Heat and wax has never failed us. MIke

26. HealeyRick

HealeyRick
    from Mass.

Could try this one:

[​IMG]

27. plym_46

plym_46
    from central NY

MOPAR parts departments have a very good penerant which also contains grahite, so once it get in and loosens the rust the graphite lubricates it to ease removal.

28. mikhett

mikhett
    from jackson nj

I use Aero-Kroil to get my rocks,I mean nuts off.Works great less filling.Yeah id rather get my nuts off than get a kielbasy in the can

29. hotrod8

hotrod8

there was a lot of talk a while back on another web site ,they said to mix 50/50 automatic trans fluid and acitone ?????i havent tried it yet ,but they said it the best ?

30. lamy_chop

lamy_chop
    BANNED

aerokroil is by far the best penetrating oil. it works quicker and better than any others.