Register now to get rid of these ads!

Joke? or To Far?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ratrod40428, Jun 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Preacher

Preacher
    Member Emeritus

i actually am one of the rare few who have gotten to catch somebody letting the air out of my tires... it was night time, and i couldn’t see very well but he was crouched down by my car and my wife noticed him, she took my daughter aside… i actually thought the guy had a knife or even a gun, and was getting ready to jump us, so i made sure he was unconscious before i let him go… when the cops got there he was charged with “malicious intent to do destruction to private property”, “assault with a deadly weapon”, “assault” (even though it was a screw driver), "vandalism" and some other charge… (i forget what it was…) im not sure how many actually stuck... but the cops were definitly pissed at this guy.

after they questioned us...

he was taken to the hospital, he got out a day later but had to go back for surgery because he got his jaw broken. i felt pretty bad afterwards, but i genuinely thought that the guy was trying to jump us.

maybe i see how you had a bad idea that you thought would be funny…. but seriously, you were probably lucky they didn’t see you crouched down around there cars .

2. Nick32vic

Nick32vic

Next time you get the urge to destroy someone elses things, go out to the garage and build a teeter-totter so you have something else to play with.

Nick

3. Bruce Lancaster

Bruce Lancaster
    Member Emeritus

I wanna see some more writing by Haring!
    He's now the anointed successor to Felsen: "High School Hot Rod: Thirty Years Later".

4. Iceberg

Iceberg

Don't play with fire if you don't want to get burned. Some of those punks might have been willing to shot your ass for messing with thier rides.

5. klazurfer

klazurfer

I take for granted the most of the replies to this post ain`t ment to be seriousely`taken !! .. , BUT this answer is !!
    First off : We should be talkin`Hot Rods / Customs on this site !!! Next .. NO WAY IN HELL do you beat up ANYONE unless they have put you or your family / Friends in a BAD situation !!! What the Fuck !!! a flat tire is nutn`else than a FLAT TIRE !! I ain`t got kids , BUT , if I had , and I had to see him/Her get seriously beaten up & in worst case die because he/she did a stupid prank , ... MAN .. GET REAL !!! FUCK This Stupid post , AND FUCK you if you don`t get it !!!!! FLAT TIRE .... Guys , THIS is WAAAAY Stupid !!
    LET THIS POST DIE , ... NOW !!!!!!

6. FRITZ

FRITZ
    BANNED

ya know, maybe ya should buy em a case of beer to make amends,......sound stupid, maybe......but ya never know they aint into the old cars , they just might know where there is a 53 buick sitting someplace that you dont know about? ever think of that. I had a friend that was into wankel rotorys, I aint into that stuff but i used to tell him where they were sitting all the time. hed go and get them. some one gave him a 1960 olds 4 door he took it even though he didnt want it and asked me if i wanted it........ya never know.
    FRITZ

7. well klazurfer i hate to say this BUT if you think it's funny, then i wish 4 flats on your ass in the middle of NO WHERE just so you can sit there & laff about it, cause i didnt buy this shit to have some punk ass kid fuck w/it and you ain't this crippled up old guy like me who has to change them & my back & knees dont cooperate w/me very good these days, so if i catch anyone fucking w/my car or truck IT'S ASS KICKING TIME or better yet it baseball bat time......joe

8. klazurfer

klazurfer

FUNNY ... ?? HELL NO !! The ass who posted this Drama in the first place is waay outa line ... . MY point is : Do NOT loose perspectives... ANGRY people might do something they will regret for the rest of their lives , SO, Keep your heads COOL !! We should not kill people , unless it is to save your family or you ( Or someone innocent beein`attaked by nimrods !!! ) A "Beating" & Death is VERY Close ... You guys should know that !!! .

9. Kevin Lee

Kevin Lee
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Klaz gets the final word...because he's smart.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.