Register now to get rid of these ads!

Rust Revival Round 2.....im Hungover!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by breeder, Jun 1, 2008.

1. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

.hot pocket goin in....not bad.......hot pocket goin out????? not so good! but i lived! most of me anyway!

2. BinderRod

BinderRod

Todd, thanks for all your hard work and dedication to the hobby and way of life for some. The Rust Revival just wouldn't be a real show without your witt and charm. I would like to thank all of the other Kropdusters ( and wives) for a job well done!! You guys and wives are alway welcome at my house. Thanks a lot, Keith

I would also like to thank my buddies, the Vagabonds for all there hard work.

Gerg, be sure and train for the fight with my wife for next year. I don't want to see you get you ass kicked 2 years in a row. (just kidding, it was a draw)

3. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

your too kind bud! but all i did was drink and walk around too much!
    thanks to all the fellers in the CC how pitched in! and the vagabonds of course!
    many thanks to our security staff who kept shit in check! and casey for helpin all damn day long! ed and dana for maning the cooker all day...till you and julie took over!!! campbell truckin for kickin ass to get there huge lot cleaned up for us!
    my gals at the restaurant for takin care of all you all to the best of there ability!
    TO EVERYONE WHO CAME TO THE SHOW! YOU ALL ROCK!
    btw....there was around 230 cars or so at the show! however they didnt all register! thatll change next year! ;)
    hope you all had a great time and will concider comin back next year! if i forgot anyone, ill edit this later! im a lil worn out from bein chased by storms all day!

4. breederswife

breederswife

:)All right, this is my third try to post this evening, so it had better work.

Thank you to everyone who attended the RR this weekend. I am sorry that I was unable to see everyone as I was stuck in the restaurant for most of the weekend:(, but I was glad to even see you from a distance. The Kropdusters truly appreciate your support with putting on the show and from the looks of all the threads, everyone had a great time!:)

Kropdusters, I love all of you and am glad that the show came together for you. Huge thanks to all your "old ladies" as they helped to carry all your asses for the weekend, as we usually do;)!

Vagabonds, love and miss you already:(! Your help is immeasurable and so appreciated.

Thank you to the staff at Reed's and friends that helped inside and outside of the restuarant! Couldn't have survived these last few weeks without you!

DW, the shirt was priceless. He truly loved it.
    LD, we have the shirt already for next year, but we may have to break it out at the Drags.:eek:

I am again sorry that I didn't get to see many of you and I hope to catch up with you soon! I love you all and thank you again for putting up with my OLD man, DRUNK OLD man. :rolleyes: I knew that he had a great time when he had to ask me on Sunday morning if he had played with the Rumble Jetts on Saturday night. I don't think he believed me until he saw the pics posted:D! Huge thanks to Cilla, the Rumble Jetts, Scott Kay, and Miss Major! You made the show great!

Thank you by the way to all of you who took pics and have posted them or sent them to us. It is the only way that I am getting to see the show myself for the most part! :p

So sorry that I missed the alien abduction and captain underpanties. Hopefully there will be an encore appearance at the Drags.

I want to thank all the stripers and anyone who put anything in on the silent auction. They raised $910.00 for the kids Awana program at my church. That means more to me than you will ever know.:)
    Last but certainly not least, thank you to everyone that I forgot to thank.

5. WhtMule

WhtMule

Breeder this was my first time at the revival and I have to say thanks to you and your crew. Its has been the best show that i have ever been to and i cant wait for next year. Again thanks a million.

6. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

glad ya liked man! see ya next year!
    i didnt take many pics at all, too busy...but heres some random ones for now......
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    MY BABIES!!!!
    [​IMG]

8. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

HERE HE IS!! THE MAN THE MITH, DOUBLE D.....THE HIPPIE WHO NAMED ME "BREEDER"
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DRUKIN FUNKED!
    [​IMG]
    ATHENA AND CILLA....HAMBERED!
    [​IMG]
    ROAD KILLER AFTER A TIRE STRIPPIN BURNOUT
    [​IMG]
    FEW MORE CAR ONES
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

10. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

AND LASTLY...OUR VERY OWN ATHENA MARIE....
    07 RUST REVIVAL....
    [​IMG]
    08 RUST REVIVAL!!!! :)
    [​IMG]

THANKS AGAIN TO ALL! HAD A GREAT TIME...
    SEE YA IN 09!!!!unless its 8 bucks a gallon!!!!!

11. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

athena.......you see these????? hahahaha!!! ;)^^^^^^^^

12. athenamarie

athenamarie
    from Kahoka, MO

Breeder, you forget how many YEARS we have been friends. I am so going home and breakin out the 4th of july photo's from WAY back ... :) You are in big trouble mister. LOL. .......and to everyone else ... what can I say ... honest to goodness I drink once or twice a year ....and when I do drink I do it rite. :)

13. athenamarie

athenamarie
    from Kahoka, MO

never before shown to the public incriminating pics of breeder .............comming soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

umm hey athena.....lets do this....lets trade hamb passwords for the day...wouldnt that be a hoot????not for deletin pics or anything like that, you know, just for fun and stuff!!!!! whatcha say hun???? :p ;)
    couldnt be any worse then the pics from the bday bash...umm....could it????? :0

15. athenamarie

athenamarie
    from Kahoka, MO

umm no on the password thing :) And I also wanted to point out .. the 2 ladies in the black/white polkadot shirts ...whistle wink wink :) we were lookin good. And my favorite pic in the one that says roadkiller in the burnt rubber on the ground. How

16. athenamarie

athenamarie
    from Kahoka, MO

oops meant to say how perfect for a show closer is that :) .... even though I was camping out in the car at that point and missed it . LOL