Register now to get rid of these ads!

Free Brake Tech Info.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Max Gearhead, Jun 5, 2008.

1. I just got a free catalog from Master Power Brakes that contains a whole bunch of very good info on both drum and disc brakes. Besides a nice troubleshooting guide they have much info on pedal ratios, master cylinder bore sizes, power booster sizes, residual valves, proportioning valves, line/hose sizes and even a diagram showing the best ways to install an under the floor master cylinder and valves/lines. Lots of very helpful info!. Go to their website, www.mpbrakes.com click on the free catalog logo and they will send you a freebie.

Max

2. rbohm

rbohm
    from tucson,az

do they mention rotor diameters? wheel bolt patterns? these are the things i need right now.

3. westcoaster

westcoaster
    from SoCal

the ron francis catalog is full of tips and info also.

4. They have that info listed for the disc brake conversions that they sell but not any info on OEM ones.

Max

5. If that info was written by there same Tec Guy that decided what one of there Master cyl, Power boosters to use on my 51 Ford. Or there Tec Guy I talked to about them NOT working right it needs to go directly to your "Out House" and used as Ass Wipe. General information is easy to come by, Good problem solutions is NOT there strong point.
    At the time of purchase I was told there replacement pedal assembly would come through the Stock pedal hole in the floor, WRONG.
    In my Opinyon these guys are like most after market Co's. Once they have your money there happy, tough Shit if you can't make it work.
    Right up there with GearHead cruzer parts.
    Big adds don't make a Good product.
    The Wizzard