Register now to get rid of these ads!

Thompson Gasser Reunion Who is going

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Falcon Gasser, May 11, 2008.

1. Falcon Gasser

Falcon Gasser

Just seeing who is planning on going to the Gasser Reunion in Thompson Ohio on May 30-31 June 1st. I plan on taking both cars if the weather looks good for the 3 days, its just to expensive to drive out and sit in the rain.

Jon Tomkins

2. Littleman

Littleman
    Alliance Member
    from OHIO, USA

I am thrashing to get my Model A Pickup ready to run and Moyer will be their with The Rebel Reaper.........See you their......Littleman and have a safe trip....

3. THE FRENCHTOWN FLYER

THE FRENCHTOWN FLYER
    from FRENCHTOWN

I'll be there Jon w/ the Willys. One of these years I'll have to get some help schlepping my altered down there too.
    [​IMG]

4. Prop Strike

Prop Strike

Maybe next year, with any luck. Been trying to make it since the first one!

5. wvenfield

wvenfield

Sunday. It's the only day that weekend I can get off.

6. chopper99

chopper99
    Member Emeritus

I'm planning on going on Saturday.

7. Mat Thrasher

Mat Thrasher

I'll be there with my buddy. He's bringing his 34 chevy first time out.
    Mat
    [​IMG]

8. Da Injun

Da Injun

No way....the weather NEVER seems to cooperate. Knowing my luck it will be sunny and pleasant this time around.

9. ChevyGirlRox

ChevyGirlRox
    from Ohio

I'll be at the Rust Revival, wish I could clone myself :(

It does always rain though...

10. Grumpy

Grumpy
    from NE Ohio

haha. John emailed me the same pic! He was moocho happy to get the motor in the 34. I may go just to see him run that monster!

11. That is it???? nobody else is going......I just dont understand. I will be there, just like I always am, having fun.....while you go off to that fancy ass car show...hehehe, or something similar to that.

Don

12. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

The Rust Revival..."fancy ass"??? I guess I better wash Big Olds then:D

13. I was trying my Milner impersonation....my keyboard just doesnt do it justice.....

14. FalconEddie1964

FalconEddie1964

The rain and the expenses will keep me closer to home for the first time in many years. I've always enjoyed it there rain or shine but not this time.

15. BigDanF4i

BigDanF4i

I'll be there being square

16. JustBryan

JustBryan
    from NE Ohio

I'm there.....rain or no rain. Always a great time!!

17. I'll be there with my wife and some of her cousins from the Cleveland area. She really likes the 41 Willys style gassers - hope some are running. I'm one lucky SOB - as she wants to build a gasser style Willys with a blown early Hemi . . . how the hell did I find her!

I'll make sure I have my new black HAMB T-shirt on . . . if any of you see a goofy bastard in his 40's with a brown gotee . . . that will be me. Please stop and say "Hi!"

18. 6-71

6-71

I will be there on saturday,just spectating. I goofed off too much this winter and havent got the 39 chev back together yet. I've been going to Thompson since the early 60's,lots of memories from back in my younger days.:)

19. Fossil

Fossil

I'll be there runing my coupe along with my 76 year old Dad. Didn't go last year because thay had the NHRR in Ohio and I thought I had a better chance of actually racing instead of sitting in the rain. Looks like a mixed bag of weather again this year but hopefully we will get some passes in. If you walk by our trailer stop and say hi.

-Scott

20. Hopefully, one of those passes will be against me! See ya there...

Don

21. Fossil

Fossil

If you see this coupe stop by and say hi.

Attached Files:

22. I just put a pipe bumper on the back of mine, loading tomorrow! Damn I cant wait!!!

[​IMG]

23. BigChief

BigChief

We'll be there on Sunday. We're leaving Rochester about 7am.....should be there about 11am give or take. We're bringing at least three cars with us...many a couple more.

-Bigchief.

24. Forcast looks great for sunday!

25. lowkroozer

lowkroozer

Will be there all 3 days . Best show of the real race cars all summer around N Ohio. If you see a yellow / blue flamed 39 ford stop and say hello

26. THE FRENCHTOWN FLYER

THE FRENCHTOWN FLYER
    from FRENCHTOWN

Today (Friday) was fun, fun, fun!!! I saw at least six new '33 Willys that were out for the first time. We ran a personal best in time trials too. Looking forward to racing on Saturday.

27. wvenfield

wvenfield

Great, being that is the only day I can attend. Nice for the weather to watch out for me.

28. Just walked in the door from the track, wife complained I smelled funny.....like burnt tires or something.:D:D:D

I'm a little sunburnt also. Supposed to be a 70% chance of rain Saturday and no rain on Sunday. Rain on Saturday is supposed to be intermittent (morning and evening with it being clear during most of the day) Crossing my fingers.

Rebel Reaper put the wheels in the air big time:eek:Don ran his personal best to date.

Littleman is the king of jet changes on that 6 pack of carbs.....new motor is THIRSTY.

I'm sure they'll chime in later.

29. BigDanF4i

BigDanF4i

It's a little after 11, Don's ribs aught to be done by now, for all who are in the area, make your way out, should be a good weekend, got out there after work today, racing had been done for an hour; didn't make it any less fun.

30. wvenfield

wvenfield

I just got back. I saw The Relic but nobody was around. I'll have a bunch of pics up in a bit.