Register now to get rid of these ads!

Paso Maria Commentary Thread

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 49ratfink, May 25, 2008.

1. Again, thanks for bringing your Ford. It looked great in all the progress pics. But, it sure needs to be seen in person. Prolly one of my favorites this year

2. KIRK!

KIRK!

Thanks!

3. What did I do ,Lalo? I'll take credit,but only if it's something really cool!,LOL!!!! (PS-wasn't there! HA HA!)

4. fordologist

fordologist

snugglers? isn't that a fabric softner

5. fordologist

fordologist

snugglers? isn't that a fabric softner! must be out of san frisco

6. seret

seret

why are you lonely

7. ibcalaveras

ibcalaveras

Paso is gone, it was fun while it lasted but it's gone now I will not speak of it no more...
    It is now Santa Maria and it will be what we make of it... I had a good time and found some very good places to eat.. Viva! Santa Maria....

8. Jocko's Steak House. Just 5 miles north of SM=XLNT. A 2" thick steak grilled to perfection, bread, beans, salad, and baked potato for $21

9. KIRK!

KIRK!

Yep, the SNUGGLERS are totally gay. Damn, some of you guys are so sharp.

Shaw's Steak House was pretty good too, but man were they slow.

10. If you REALLY miss the cruise on Spring, why not grab a bunch of your friends and simply LEAD. If I heard that a bunch of cars were going to bump the boulevard, I'd go. This hobby is truly about DOERS.

I've never made it to Paso, because I have a long term deal that I've always done on Memorial Day weekend, but I always try to support WCK. I think Rich Pichette (sp?) is smiling from Car Heaven...

Me? I was in the high Sierras, it was cold as hell. Where were the Snugglers when we needed them?

11. brewsir

brewsir

Now that's something I need to go back down there for ...we tried to get reservations Saturday nite but it didn't work out. (my daughter got a babysitting gig that night) I have heard tons of people talking good about this place!

12. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

Jocko's- Must have a reservation, even then can be a long wait. Nothing fancy, but likely the best steak that you will ever have. Does have a bar.
    Have been to shows put on in San Luis Obispo, rates go up then. So, try to support hotels in Santa Maria. Maybe 10 to a room-Ha!
    Great that Gene Winfield and others made it to Santa Maria too.

13. ZomBrian

ZomBrian
    from in IN

I think it was for that jerk that got racial. I think we were the only three that saw the post...and that's a good thing!:eek:

14. greasel

greasel
    from Fresno, CA

the guys that don't get this must not travel much and have never seen the 'books' end of a business; which means the word 'capitalism' likely means little more to them than 'objectification' to a 2 year old. in business, you charge what enough people are WILLING to pay. period. (yes, I doubly emphasized that punctuation for no good reason.)