Register now to get rid of these ads!

Rust Revival rooms...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by kustombuilder, May 27, 2008.

1. kustombuilder

kustombuilder
    from Novi, MI

been busy as hell workin on the 47 coupe (among other things) and hav'ent had time to reserve a room. anyone got one available for friday and saturday nights? i'll sleep in the truck if i have to but i'd rather not... plus i'm a bit cranky if i don't get my morning shower. :D

2. Hellfish

Hellfish

We're staying at a B&B in Keokuk, IA. They didn't care about the cars and I think it was cheaper than the hotel... but they're sold out now. Maybe you could find another one, or a hotel in Keokuk, t oo.

3. athenamarie

athenamarie
    from Kahoka, MO

there are several hotels in Keokuk IA. If by chance all rooms are booked, there is a campground about 6 miles out side of wayland towards Kahoka MO on HWY 136 I think it is called The New Life campground. ........and if it looks like a lot of folks want to camp, I am tempted to open up our yard for anyone who is in need. ... but we are about 25 miles W of wayland on Hwy 136.

4. GTS225

GTS225

Kustombuilder.....You coming alone?

I got a non-smoking double reserved for those nights at the Keokuk Super 8, and I'm by myself, so there's one bed available. I don't plan on spending Sat. night. Care to split it?

P.S...I'm a married, white, 51-year-old, hetero, in case it crossed your mind, but I do snore.

Roger

5. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

I can vouch that Kustombuilder is halfway normal and probably wouldn't make a move on ya:D

6. GTS225

GTS225

GREAT!! I'm halfway to abnormal, so it'd work out ok. (and thanks for the other reassurances.)

Roger

7. kustombuilder

kustombuilder
    from Novi, MI

AM NOT! you take that back RIGHT NOW!!! :p

sounds good man. drop me a PM with your number... thanks... though i was hoping some hottie (female. as if i need to specify) would invite me to stay with her but i guess an empty bed is better than no bed. :D

Mike

8. BinderRod

BinderRod

You haven't seen some of the local girls have you? When you speak of hottie it would be because of a sun burn:eek:

9. Fitysix

Fitysix
    from Md.

Great timing kustombuilder. Ends up that I can not make it to the RR (gotta take care of some business)I have a room reserved at the Super 8 for Fri-Sun. if anyone needs it. PM me.
    Fitysix

10. GTS225

GTS225

K-B/Mike....PM sent.

Roger