Register now to get rid of these ads!

Beatersville Car and Bike Show

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Brother Hungus, Apr 13, 2008.

1. Brother Hungus

Brother Hungus

Hey Guys,

Here are some details on this years show,

Beatersville Car and Bike Show, Sunday May 25th at the Phoenix Hill Tavern, 644 Baxter Ave, Louisville, KY 40204. $20 Pre-registration is now open via the site, www.beatersville.com. Gate registration will start at 10am day of show and is $25. All registered cars, bikes and trucks get up to two adult admissions, under 12 free.

This year we have a great line up that includes, Mandy Marie and The Cool Hand Luke's, King Sonic, The Phantom Cruisers and Mach Twang, the first band will start around noon.

The Miss Beatersville contest will start at 1PM. Any ladies interested check out the details on the site. It is best to pre-register, it's free, so we can get your picture on the site and myspace page. You can register the day of the show. Last years winner, Missy Anne took home over $400 in cash!!!

Awards will start around 7PM.

Please no outside food or beverages, food and a full cash bar will be available.

Beatersville is a 1968 and earlier traditional rod and custom show, for all the details on our standards check out the site, no trailer queens, no billet, no digital dashes, no LED lights. Motorcycles and bikes don't have to be pre-68 but should still fit with the style of the show.

Anyone that is up for a real cruise, a big group will be caravaning from the Cumberland Run in Monteagle, TN leaving after the show on Saturday afternoon. I think most folks that are staying over night are getting rooms at the Holiday Inn on Broadway, http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/1/en/hotel/sdfdt?_requestid=296242
    It's only about a five minute ride to the club.

We're working on a Saturday night Pre-party so keep an eye out for info on that.

Sponsorship is still available as well as vending space, for info send me a PM or call Shawn at 502-345-9396.

Any other questions just let me know,
    Scott

[​IMG]

2. monzadood

monzadood
    BANNED

i am so looking forward to it.

3. Yes sir a truly great show and a great way for us to kick off the hot rodding season. We'll have our convoy heading up full steam for sure.

4. monzadood

monzadood
    BANNED

we are hoping to have these 3 there for the show.

[​IMG]

5. timebombkustoms

timebombkustoms
    from Indiana

I know I am going to be there again this year.This show just gets better every year so its a must for me!

6. the shark

the shark

I live about a half mile from the event and can offer tools or help to anybody that needs it.

7. WrazedWrong

WrazedWrong

I plan on being there

8. 40Standard

40Standard
    from Indy

why can't you bring in your own food & drink?

9. Eagletucky

Eagletucky

The Holy Trinity of the SWISS will be there, preparing for hangovers.

10. lostinthe60s

lostinthe60s
    from Midwest

I will be there again !!!!!!! A Big Blast last year !!! I will be leaving on Fri afternoon or Sat Morning from Chicago area, anyone that wants to tag along can come along It will be fun....I will be staying in Hartford Ky for the weekend with the parents , and there is some small town hotels/motels nearby then were off again to ride into Beatersville for Sunday !!!!

Attached Files:

• ds.jpg
      ds.jpg
      File size:
      50.3 KB
      Views:
  11. monzadood

monzadood
    BANNED

i know exactly where you live at... i was the one who picked up the dodge from your house.:)

12. andysdeuce

andysdeuce
    Member Emeritus

Me and my little daughter Hannah will be there for sure. We will be caravaning down with a bunch of road rockets and other friends from Indy. It's one of our favorite shows of the year...don't miss it!!:cool:;)

13. the shark

the shark

if you guys get in early, give me a call or stop by. i should be around. i gave your friend my number.

14. This show is great! It is a must for anyone in the area! I have been attending since 2005, before it was "Beatersville". Its really grown since the first one.

15. Brother Hungus

Brother Hungus

Just one week to go guys.. I am wrapping up the details and will have the band times up soon.. One of the Fall City Fantoms is hosting a Bar-B-Que Saturday afternoon and there will be a pre-party at the Monkey Wrench Saturday night.

Drive safe,
    Scott

16. Weather forecast looks tremendous for Beatersville! Looks like nothing but sun and 80's. Sounds like the roadster makes it for the 3rd year and running.

17. ChevyGirlRox

ChevyGirlRox
    from Ohio

How far is Louisville from Dayton? About 3 hours or so?

It would be a really good excuse to drive the Chevy thru the tunnels of Cinci :D
    Love that exhaust! :D

18. WhoDoYouFink

WhoDoYouFink

I'll be there either in this:

[​IMG]

or this:

[​IMG]

Say hello if you see me!

19. Googled from Dayton to the event.

153 mi – about 2 hours 32 mins

http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&tab=wl&q=

20. ChevyGirlRox

ChevyGirlRox
    from Ohio

I see from the other thread Thelma and I are on the same train of thought. I'm gonna give it some thought. Phoenix Hill is a fun place. We always party there during the Nats.

21. Yup, get Thelma out and let's have a cold one at the Phoenix Hill. Great event. :)

22. kean

kean

Three Japanese guy departed today.
    They and DICE will be there.
    Here's DICE's car.
    [​IMG]

Say hello if you see them!

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

23. rebstew187

rebstew187

This will be the second year for me. My son and I will be there in my 34 Dodge. He's 14 and I think struck on Miss Pinny the striper. I told him if she's there he could get her to lay down a few licks on the 34.

24. RustyKarr

RustyKarr

Got back a little bit ago and all I can say is that was a killer show.

25. monzadood

monzadood
    BANNED

i had a great time. the ride was awesome.

26. rebstew187

rebstew187

Last year was good, this year was better!

27. I took 300 pics, I'll try to post some later....
    Great day, some great cars and bikes..

28. We missed you at dinner in Scottsburg on the way home. The ol Ford did just fine didn't it?

29. GMC BUBBA

GMC BUBBA
    Member Emeritus

Hes a better man for not stopping with us for sure! My generator wasnt keepingup with the lights , drove about 50 miles with no headlights, suave Mike followed me pretty close, man its dark down there in some sections of the highway.:eek:. Got to the street in front of the shop and a cop blinked his lights at me. I turned left and he went on.:)
    Good show and the drive was pretty cool, good day , good weather , great place to have a show. lets do it again next year.:D:eek:

30. Wow, You must of caught that Generator problem from me...
    The Ford ran 3/4 hot all the way home., I stopped for gas, it didn't boil over, so I just kept going..
    Sorry I could not stop for dinner...I kept it at 62 all the way...traffic din't like me, but the the car ran good...
    I working on uploading pics now..