Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hydrogen question:Pure hho no gasoline!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by v8ford, May 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. v8ford

v8ford
    BANNED

Look up Stan Meyer has videos of him on you tube. Now he did have a very efficient hho producer that he ran his dune buggy solely on and was poisened in 98 when he was goin to come out with his water kits for you and I. Now I've made a cell not nearly as efficient as his out of a parmesian cheese container a fist full if baking soda tap water to the top botu 1/2 gallon.
    2 bolts about 4 inches long need em stainless and 2 plates hooked to the bolts bout inch wide 4 inches long.
    positive to one bolt negative to the other. And 1/2 clear tubing as the outlet.

Now this is where need your guys help ........Stan used electrical pulses 20,000 per second to fracture the hho from water. using as little as 1/2 amp. On one of his videos the blury lettering read something like
    rotary pulse voltage frequency grenerator?
    any of that sound familiar or now of electrical devices capable of this output and 1/2 amp consumption?

I'm trying to get people together to make this work and beat the gas bullshit.Anyone who would like to contribute I would appreciate it.
    Trying to get to the point of running the 4 banger on it ten v8 time but thats awhile off. Thank you for your time

2. Spitfire1776

Spitfire1776
    from York, PA

Pop the Lithium dude, not making a lick of sense.

3. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

or ...pop the corn dude..this has been beat to death here 2 weeks ago

4. 53sled

53sled
    from KCMO

FACT: it takes more energy to open up water than can be regained from burning it. See perpetual motion in your high school physics textbook. Next you'll believe you can add an alternator to your car and drive a motor from the new power produced.

NOW GO AWAY. LOCK!

5. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

MUAHAHAHAHAHA

someone flush this shit. this is a rod and custom site, not bill nye's home science kit site

6. Truckedup

Truckedup

Try Google? I did and there's information

7. 28TUDOR

28TUDOR

8. SaltCityCustoms

SaltCityCustoms

Add pedals instead and go forever without any gas.

9. OK its really time to make a little sense for all you guys that are easily duped.

Making hydrogen from water.

#1 you don't need baking soda unless you're using De-Ionized water (pure water).

#2 it only takes about 9 volts and very low amps ( you can do it with a 9 volt dry cell battery) to separate the Oxygen from the Hydrogen.

# 3 and here is the clincher from 3 gallons of water with 100% yield you can make 2 gallons of hydrogen. That's almost enough to get you to the end of the block.

So how much water to you intend to carry in your old hooptie.

Until someone comes up with something that is real and not so urban legend they read on the INTERNET this whole hydrogen thing should be banned from the HAMB.

10. jleavesl

jleavesl
    from Houston

Aside from the fact that I don't honestly believe that this will work, I'll give you a hand with some of the electronics (by hand, I mean I'll type on here instead of doing actual work).

The way that I would approach this problem is with a small Microcontroller (the ones they sell at radioshack are pretty easy to program and have a compiler so you can code it in BASIC") You could also try using a 555 Timer though I don't know if it can operate at 20kHz. Then again, you aren't really trying to do any synchronization and are just trying to create an oscillator with a frequency at 20kHz. The 555 is probably the easier road to take.

Now, you are going to have to take the output from that 555 Timer and push it through some sort of amplification to get your .5A output. You could probably get by using a Class AB output. Look it up online and figure out how to tune the bloody thing... a good place to get parts is www.mouser.com .

Good luck... because I don't think it will work.

John

11. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

close this already

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.