Register now to get rid of these ads!

>>> NORWICH NY <<< Who's goin?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by lockwoodkustoms, May 21, 2008.

1. lockwoodkustoms

lockwoodkustoms

I will be there in the 39 convert. So who else is going and if your driving something what is it?

Attached Files:

• 174.JPG
      174.JPG
      File size:
      42.1 KB
      Views:
  2. Rich Rogers

Rich Rogers

If I can get my tunnelram on and set up I'll have my 55 chev. there. Weather is pointing to being good so I'm gonna bust my ass to get there. Don't forget your H.A.M.B. firewall tag . I'm lookin forward to finally meeting some more members.

3. lockwoodkustoms

lockwoodkustoms

Interesting that we are the only two hambers going!!! That is ok with me because they have a nice flea mkt.

4. Rich Rogers

Rich Rogers

Yeah, good flea market, usually bring in 500 or more cars, food is ok . But I guess there aren't many of us in this area.

5. SaltCityCustoms

SaltCityCustoms

I might head out there, my father is talking about bringing his mgb out there and I might tag along.

6. lockwoodkustoms

lockwoodkustoms

Well I will be looking forward to meeting some of you guys

7. Straightpipes

Straightpipes

I'll be there on Saturday. Always a good show and swap. It seems like I always score some treasure there.

8. raffman

raffman

Don't forget Saturday is "musclecar" and Sunday "antique" cars. All the good deals are Sat in the swap though.

9. Rich Rogers

Rich Rogers

Saturday is muscle car but there's always lots of older hot rods and once in a while somebody will have something interesting in the corral too

10. oldspeed

oldspeed
    from Upstate NY

Not sure what day I will be going. Anyone going to the cruise in on Friday night, I'll be there for that, but most likely Sunday with the 36 if I can get it to run. Haven't started it yet this year, So if you see a ratty green 36 Covert on Sunday stop bye and say Hi.

11. HEATHEN

HEATHEN
    from SIDNEY, NY

I'll be there scouring the swap area.

12. bambam

bambam
    from Upstate NY

We'll be there. Haven't had a car in the show since 04 and the coupe isn't going to be ready for this year but its worth the drive. Nice little show.

13. plym_46

plym_46
    from central NY

Been going for a while, Seems the last few years the commitee has changed and the organization is going down hill. Will be heading further south this year.

Going to the Sully Plantation show in Virginia. Anybody kow anything about that show??? Located on the grounds of a plantation near Dullus Airport.

14. lockwoodkustoms

lockwoodkustoms

So Raff what time are you leaving sat? I am driving the old Ford there so I paln on leaving early and taking my time.

15. raffman

raffman

Early, so I can get back and do a couple of things........