Register now to get rid of these ads!

Justice!!!hotrod gets vandalized and the guy is caught

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Eddiesixem, May 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fingers

Fingers

Maybe these two people know each other and there is some "history"?

2. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

well my opinion is police need to be held to a higher level of conduct..and punishment should fit the crime because he knew the laws he was breaking with out excuses. That my friend is malicious distruction, and i believe that is a felony. He should not only do the maximum punishment for the Distruction, but he should pay to have what ever paint job the owner of that Hot Rod wants. and pay for the vehicles down time and lost enjoyment.
    Cop or No Cop..and I do get introduced sometimes with my job title behind it ,so i dont think its off base to say ,,this is my friend "Joe" hes a cop..and maybe if so many cops didnt act like complete ass holes who think they are above the law and deserve ultimate respect in public reguardless if they are on the job or not , they wouldnt have to worry about being labled "Cops"

3. I have a couple of cop friends and I cannot conceive of either of them doing anything like that.

Regardless of occupation, what seems to cause it is guy went to the ATM.
    A pubic function is going on that interferes with his errands and he can't handle a little inconvenience for the sake of a good cause or he can't stand to see other people enjoying themselves.
    This last, more common than supposed.

Some of these assholes like to think they're better than a common person, usually middle manager types.

Oxnard, California - just south of Ventura on the coast - used to have some terrific ski-boat races inside Channel Islands Marina as well as start and finish around Anacapa Island off-shore ski races.

Heckuva fun show and more than a few thosand locals turned up to watch.
    Even if they didn't own a boat, as taxpayers it's their marina too.

Anyway, they ran the races and every 20 minutes they shut em down so boat owners could enter or leave the marina.

One asshole raised so much hell about a small inconvenience and had the ear of county authorities that he got the whole thing shut down.
    He'd had to wait outside the marina for a few minutes instead of going straight in.

Self-important shithead . . . I believe firmly in the "What goes around, comes around" rule and somewhere along the line, he got his.

I would imagine his first report card from school said, "doesn't play well with others.

The last one too . . . goddamn mama's boy....

4. Retrorod

Retrorod

Karma....what goes around, comes around. There are bad people in every occupation, I have alot of friends that are cops......and they are cops at work, my friends when they are off duty. PoPo has it right.

5. chaos10meter

chaos10meter
    from PA.

Cop or not, what makes people do this, I really don't understand it anymore.

6. Zombie Hot Rod

Zombie Hot Rod
    from New York

The video tape has probably been "misplaced" by now.

7. premium

premium
    from Goergia

+ a billion!

8. jleavesl

jleavesl
    from Houston

I'm not saying all cops are bad, I'm friends with a few. However, I do believe that the job does attract two different kinds of people. The first group is genuinely interested in bettering society and enforcing the rule of law. These are decent people, who work for less money than they deserve, in an effort to better the lives of others. These are the good cops and probably the majority.

The second group are the people who get into it for the authority. From what I've seen, they were beaten up or harassed as a child and now that they have a gun and a badge, it is payback time. They are not the majority, but they are the ones who give cops a bad name.

9. Gotgas

Gotgas
    from DFW USA

I completely agree.

And I always appreciate it when someone lets me know the person they're introducing me to is a cop... that way I don't break out a doobie in front of him. :D j/k

10. dutchcedar

dutchcedar

^^^ Not true. I get introduced as "an architect" all the time. Our society tends to identify people by their professions, not just cops.

The idea that brews in people when cops get busted is the hypocrisy. Here's an ass who's spent his life serving the public by stopping crime and he's a criminal himself. That pisses people off and rightly so.

So the guy's a jealous jerk who enjoy damaging other people's property. That he was a cop just adds color to the picture.

Off with his hand.

11. TRuss

TRuss

I believe it was Vincent Vega that said that "You don't mess with another man's vehicle. It's part of the code."

Hopefully the guy gets what he deserves. Nothing less nothing more.

12. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

HA!..dont fool your self..that cop would probably be the one to Bogart that joint the most:eek:

13. insane1

insane1
    from Ennis TX

Get the video, and post it on you tube with his name, to further fuck up his name. One day he might want to be a cop again.

14. Is an ATM a no-parking zone in other states? Not here.

P.S., I have met many cops, a few H.A.M.B.ers, who are car guys and super cool.

15. 53sled

53sled
    from KCMO

Must be Conservatives.

16. 40 & 61 Fords

40 & 61 Fords

Amazing how some people hate cops until their bleeding to death in an accident or staring at the end of "Bad Guy's" gun. Then their the first ones bitching there was no cops around when they need them...
    Sorry, there may be some bad ones around, but all of them I know are just guys trying to make a living doing a dangerous job that they could lose their life doing at any minute. Just to save ALL of our butts whether you appreciate them or not!

17. sasquatch alley

sasquatch alley
    from Fresno, Ca

Not to side with anyone, but I've dealt with some cool cops(letting me get away with doing stupid shit, helping out with registration red tape, and fix it tickets) and some prick cops(busting me for stupid shit, following me like I shot the pope, and giving me fix it tickets).
    You all can do what you want, but I judge people by their actions not by anything else.

18. 63_nova_ss

63_nova_ss

i see what you did there...
    cops dont like hotrods.

19. KIRK!

KIRK!

Nobody likes them and they smell like poop. I know!

20. GOONZ

GOONZ

I probably doubt that, it is one profession where what you do on your off time can get you fired or disciplined, ie. drunk in public, open container in public (how many of us have been guilty of those).

I know a few that are into hot rods and I know a few that are Jack asses, the thing is that it is a 40 hr a week job, some tend to carry it over into their personal lives, others leave it at the station and use this hobby/addiction as a way to get away from the bullshit of work. As for the jackoff who was vandalizing a car and got caught....he was probably never a good cop to begin with and is the kind that gives good cops a bad name. Unfortunately, with the way the justice system is all he'll get is probably probation and have to pay restitution...like everyone else. Which is a shame because he knows better and the penalty definitely doesn't fit the crime.

21. They guy probably had to walk an extra 5 feet, instead of a bee-line from his SUV door to the ATM... Inconvenienced, he punished the person who wronged him.

Apparently the punishement fit the crime in his mind, and he made himself judge and jury... Something he probably tried to do when he was a cop.

Like someone else said, probably not a very good cop, the ones with extremely tiny pee pees generally aren't good.

22. mac762

mac762

Bleeding to death in an accident, I'd rather see the EMS guys. Not a cop. I don't have a use for a cop, never have. The cop is never gonna save your ass when you're looking down the barrel of a gun. They might come and take statements after the fact. They aren't gonna track down your stolen shit, or anything else. That's an illusion
    The fact is cops are hardly ever at risk. Mostly they just drive around harrassing people. Or kicking peoples ass when they are already on the ground.
    The Military are people that are at risk. No matter how much bs you hear trying to put cops and firemen on the same level as the military. That is bull shit.
    THere are more bad cops than good. That's a fact. Josh.

I'm so happy that this fucker got caught. :) How many times do you think he lied on the stand or planted evidence. We'll never know.

23. GOONZ

GOONZ

Hey mac762, maybe you should go down to your local PD and ask to do a ride along and you can get a first hand account what an officer does instead of the assumption you have....just a suggestion

24. Tony

Tony

Regardless if the guy's a cop,doctor or the damn president..He's still an asshole for messing with another man's car and deserves to stand accountable for what he did period.
    Unfortunately the punishment probably won't fit, at least as far as i'm concerned.
    All the talk about what his profession was is pointless.. the fact is he's a loser no matter what he did or where he came from.

25. right on Tony!

26. Winterbear

Winterbear

Well since this has deterioated so far OT to become a rant about Police I'd just like to point out maybe there is a valid reason this ass no longer wears a badge huh. Anyway I agree good and bad in every profession well here's to a good cop and a better friend lost just over a year ago RIP Lee http://www.odmp.org/reflections.php?oid=18892
    chris

27. mac762

mac762

I know what they do. I have an ex best friend that is a cop. He loves to brag about kicking guys asses for running from them, and he was a puss all through school. He was a manager at a grocery store before this and he loved to pick on the poor people that dug through the dumpster for stuff to eat. I can't be friends with a guy like that.
    I've been on the shitty end of cops abuse so I think I know by now. Of course some of them are alright. Ya, maybe sometimes they are in danger. But for some to compare a cop to a military person makes me sick.
    Yeah, maybe the cop calls the EMTs. What a hero. :( Let's make a statue. The EMTs are heros to me.
    You might be a victim of watching too much TV. Don't believe the hype.

PS I have done a couple of "ride alongs", from the back seat. They sure are tough once you are trussed up.

28. GOONZ

GOONZ

Second that!!!

29. Doc Squat

Doc Squat
    from tulsa, ok

Let me jump in here. I spent five years with the Transpotation Security Administration, trained both as a passenger screener and a baggage screener. We had good airport cops and bad airport cops. I know personally good city cops and bad ones, good HYP officers and bad ones. The whole thing is no different than people coming through security screening at the airport who think they shouldn't have to be screened because they are so importaint. They always want to know"Do I look like a terrorist?" DUH What does a terrorist look like?
    I got a ticket once for speeding. I really doubt that I was! Couple weeks later my buddy thats a motocop told me the city was running up their numbers so they could get a federal grant. Good/Bad. Take it with a grain of salt. The bad ones will get theirs in the end.

30. <TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100&#37;" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Popo all I got to say is right on brother... Rags
    </TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.