Register now to get rid of these ads!

Banger tudor and pickup progress

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Chris P, May 20, 2008.

1. Chris P

Chris P
    from Tucson

Its been nearly 2 years since I last updated you guys on the progress of my 30 tudor, its been sitting in the corner being neglected as I was busy working on 2 cars for other people. In the mean time another project has grown out of the concrete floor, a 31 pickup, this one belongs to a friend of mine,now things are in high gear and progress is being made. Since the last update the tudor has recived a 4" dropped axle, all the brakes are finished on both the tudor and the pickup, running 40 ford drum brakes, turned the drums lined and arched the shoes myself. brake lines have been run on the pickup, master cylinder mounted, the body got sandblasted, boxed the frame, channeled the body 4" built a tubing sub frame and am planning on putting the sheet metal on the floor today.

The tudor has been channeled 4" as well got the dropped axle, tube shocks on the front, (soon to be on the rear too) took the old model a radiator off, got a 65 mustang radiator had the necks moved, fabed radiator mounts, did the brakes, next is filling the roof, running brake lines, mounting seats, and getting her on the road.

Last Update: http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=122401&highlight=rollin+like+its+stolen

pictures:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 4-banger

4-banger
    from Tucson

Here is a pic of the pickup's floor we installed today.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Wildfire

Wildfire

Looks great - what 4 blade fan are you running on the bangers?

4. nice fab work,looks good

5. 4-banger

4-banger
    from Tucson

I am running the stock 4-blade and chris p has a 5 blade. Not sure what it is off of, but he will know.

6. Chris P

Chris P
    from Tucson

70's model ford, dont rember what exactly though... I want to say T-bird

7. Dr.Kerry

Dr.Kerry

Love the tin work on the sedan!!!