Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hey glassguy you need a van halen fix? MERCURY guys look!!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 51Hg, May 16, 2008.

1. 51Hg

51Hg

I was looking around youtube and I found this interesting video. it's the merc that they used in the panama video. anyway I figured glassguy needed a halen fix, and I haven't seen any merc posts lately so here...

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZJGCI6H20fY&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZJGCI6H20fY&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

2. 51Hg

51Hg

here is another one I found on the tube. It's the merc that revived alot of interest in mercs in the late eighties or early nineties. you might want to turn down the volume on this one, it has some cussing.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/27DuZBfiLKs&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/27DuZBfiLKs&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

3. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

That B-roll of VH Rules!!!

4. UnIOnViLLEHauNT

UnIOnViLLEHauNT

Thanks HG, now get yer video camera out and make some videos of your own car! Loved that one you posted.

Funny you mention that tho...I remember being at Connecticut at the Road Agents show, and theres Dave amidst all the Rockabillys talkin to some dudes with Dio just blaring from his Merc. Which one, is not like the others....

5. SlowandLow63

SlowandLow63
    from Central NJ

Haha! Dave's Merc actually was not able to drive 55. It skipped from 54 right to 56!!!

6. slddnmatt

slddnmatt

that was cool!!

7. LeadSledMerc

LeadSledMerc

blaring until the battery went dead...you had to love it!!:D

8. showrod

showrod

roths merc makes me want to cut the roof off a 4 door!

9. One of my friends took a pic of him driving that Merc on Hollywood Blvd, with a couple chicks in it, back around 87 or 88. Don't know what happened to it!!!

10. makes me want to chop the top off mine

11. glassguy

glassguy

ahhhh thanks ron.. to bad sammy wasnt driving that merc instead of that freakshow roth! haha

every time i see cobra i want to fly to hollywood and kill everyone involved with the movie! 1st for wrecking a bunch of mercs, 2nd for putting a hoodscoop, traction bars and blackwalls on said wrecked merc!!

ron are you gonna put up some pics???

12. Bumpstick

Bumpstick

RAMBO IS GAY!!!! I'd rather have the Impala. -stick

13. 53burb

53burb

Dave's Merc I believe is in Barris showroom in on Riverside Drive. KNUX!

14. premium

premium
    from Goergia

sly. poop guy they featherd his hair!..

15. RetroJoe

RetroJoe

I had heard that Roth's Merc was up for sale. Is that true??

16. 51Hg

51Hg

Yea, dave I've got some ideas for some pics that i'm going to try to get out and do on sunday and I'll post them up.

17. 57JoeFoMoPar

57JoeFoMoPar

Listen to all the haters in Cobra...shame on you. "Clean up your act", pure bad ass!