Register now to get rid of these ads!

Whats up from Corpus Christi TX

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Sancho2499, May 13, 2008.

1. Sancho2499

Sancho2499

Whats up everybody
    My name is Brian I am 26 yrs old and was born and raised in Corpus Christi Tx. Been checking out the HAMB ever since i bought my 1950 merc a couple of weeks ago. I have couple of builds under my belt including a chevy 350 conversion on a jeep wranger, and completely rebuilt a 21' Inboard Cuddy Cabin Four Winds boat from the Hull up. With these projects I have had the chance to try my hand at engine building, rebuilding transmissions and rear ends, parts fabrication, fiberglass, metal working, and paint and body work. I love to build anything, am live by the motto "If he can do it why can't I" Needless to say i am not afraid to attempt any type of build however due to my limited experience I could still benefit from the knowledge of people who have more knowledge. Thanks in advance for all your help.

2. Aman

Aman
    from Texas

Welcome aboard! I'm from Corpusville and so is 5windowcoupe (one-eyed Willie). Are you going to the upcoming show out at the Airport Holiday Inn on the 23-25?

3. Welcome aboard...you're at the right place
    Skot

4. VoodooBlade

VoodooBlade

50 Mercs are awsome. Welcome Fellow Texan....

:cool: