Register now to get rid of these ads!

Ocean City to The Showdown !!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hrm2k, May 7, 2008.

1. hrm2k

hrm2k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I've been talking with PoconoRat about leaving Ocean City Saturday morning and driving to the showdown for the day. We were wondering if any other HAMBers would be in OC and would like to travel as a group to The Showdown. My wife is not thrilled with the idea but has agreed that Johnny can out and play.
    So if you will be in OC and would like to travel with us to the showdown, let us know.
    PoconoRat is part of the group that will be handling the show at the Harley Dealership on THursday. He drives a black pick up with green wheels. I believe that I will be the only Blue T in OC that weekend. Let us know if you want to go.
    We've decided that we want to run in the mud and then go back and park by a camaro or chevelle......maybe a plastic car...who knows

2. Ocean to Mudville and back sounds like fun. We'll be traveling Rt 50 to 97 and around the Balto beltway to 795, anyone along the way welcome to fall in with us.

3. Wow, that's gonna make for a long day for you guys! It's gotta be close to 200 hundred miles each way wouldn't you guess ? What time do you plan on pulling out of O.C. and what time do you suspect you might be in the area of Owings Mills ?

4. hrm2k

hrm2k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

We haven't got that far yet in the discussion.....are you interested in going up with us Don?

5. Mapquest from Salisbury is 3 hrs 42 min. Add another 30 miles and 40 minutes from OC.

6. Spike!

Spike!

YES!!! Great news!! My faith has been restored!!! OC is boring anyway..

Spike

7. <TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I'm probably going to go up that way (Md Route 30 to Pa Route 94) but will probably be in my daily driver S-10:(. Will be going early perhaps thru Owings Mills area around 6:30am. Will keep my eyes open for fellow HAMBers in case anyone has problems or breakdowns. Never hurts to have a "chase" car along if someone encounters trouble, at least that how I'm rationalizing traveling in a crummy non-hotrod. The'40 is just not up to the trip and the '32 Roadster (Wescott glass) would be frowned upon....Don.</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

8. Oh!!! you will be so much happier at the SHOWDOWN!!!!

9. Skate Fink

Skate Fink
    Member Emeritus

very Kool!!!!!!

10. SquashThatFly

SquashThatFly

skipping OC all together. going straight to the Showdown up 15N

11. <TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">If I see you guys along the way or no, please be safe and have a good trip. That's still gonna be a long day for you folks coming from O.C. and returning Sat night........Don.</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

12. Cosmo49

Cosmo49

I'll be coming up 15N from Charlottesville, VA on Friday morning, anybody else?

13. PumpGasRatVette

PumpGasRatVette

It might take you half the day to get out of O.C.! The registrations stopped about a week ago, so the place should be absolutely packed...especially with the couple thousand or so that just come to play!

14. hrm2k

hrm2k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Told the honey last night about the final plans....I think I am cut off for a while!! At my age, no big deal. I might just stay the night in Hanover and not go back to OC...still in the air

15. PumpGasRatVette

PumpGasRatVette

Well...there's probably some guys that will help you out! LOL

16. hrm2k

hrm2k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I said I was going to the showdown, not Rehobeth !!!

17. HomemadeHardtop57

HomemadeHardtop57

yeee..haaaaaaaaaaaaaa....it's almost here

18. hot rod surplus

hot rod surplus

still got to do my brakes and trans tunnel . allready replaced a trans yesterday cut a whole for the wires and then got everything bolted down . hot rod man just go to the showdown oc is nothing but street rods that car doesnt fit there . it will be getting a complex..... hahahahah just kidding tim

19. i wouldn't frown on your 32 roadster. to each his own. live and let live.

20. <TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I think that would be a very wise decision:)</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

21. <TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Hey Thanks for the kind words. I just want to fit in you know.</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

22. You mean SOUTH REHOBETH