Register now to get rid of these ads!

OT: KY Hambers

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Fresh469, Nov 16, 2007.

1. I'm live in good ol' noisy Louisville as well. Not a native I grew up in London.

Hey you ol' Pirate what kind of shit do they keep trying to buy? How do you keep the Louisville backyard trash police off you. I live over by Hikes Point very near K-mart and cant even park our rides in the yard but the street is cool with them.

2. sodbuster

sodbuster
    from Kansas

Anyone from Bardstown,KY? If so, PM me I have a question for you.

Chris Nelson
    Kansas

3. Conder

Conder

Edgewood, Okalona, Fern Creek, Hi-View, Valley Station, Germantown, Indian Trail, Cooper Chapel, ALL up and Down Preston and Dixie Hiway, The Highlands, Middletown, sometimes around Eastern Parkway, Leitchfield, and now I live in Sonoma, California....

BUT, don't give me any s!@# for that 'cause I got THOUSANDS of relatives all over that state and I can mobilize 'em at will...I sure miss it.

...oh yeah, and Shively. Plus I had a rich girlfriend out around Brownsboro road and I used to hitchhike out to see her from Dixie Hiway! It was like 50 MILES or something.

That summer I stuck my thumb out in front of my house planning to go see her. It was at least 98 degrees out. This old man picks me up in a piece of S!@# pick-up with practically no floorpans left in it. I tell him where I'm goin' and he hands me a cold beer. I'm 15.

It takes me 5 rides to get to her house, EVERY person who picked me up was drunk and they all had a cooler of ice cold beer in the car. So, by the time I get to this girls house I'm LOADED and sunburned like a lobster.

She lives with her Mom (smokin' hot) in this crazy McMansion in what I always considered to be the ritzy part of town. Anyway, there she is, my new girlfriend, standing in the doorway of this castle wearing a terrycloth tube top and white tennis shorts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lordy.

...and her house was air-conditioned too. That's a FINE-ass state over there boys, take good care of it!

4. thirty7slammed

thirty7slammed
    BANNED
    from earth

Race horses aren't the only thing KY's known for, we got some fine women too, god I love them country girls. :D

5. newport, ky, im 5 minutes from downtown cincinnati

6. Irvine,Ky here... about 45 mins southeast of lexington

7. Frosty21

Frosty21
    from KY

Lee County, Home of the Wooly Worm Festival.

A couple of miles the other side of Natural Bridge from the Mountain Parkway.

Probably about 70 miles east of Lexington.

8. auto shop

auto shop
    from kentucky

LaGrange Ky. North east of louisville The home of the lawn chair nationals.

9. ol rusty

ol rusty
    from Kentucky

Lawerecnceburg home of fine ass WildTurkey mabye u heard of it

10. low budget

low budget
    from Central Ky

You been makin movies out there in Californee son?.......................... seriously,Cool story!;)

11. Ol Boy 55

Ol Boy 55
    from Dragstrip

So this is my first post. I am about 30mins just south of Louisville. I will be at the Beaterville show this year as well. I look forward to meeting some of you guys there.

12. Conder

Conder

I wish I could make movies man, but I can only do so many careers at one time! Lucky for me my Kentucky years were action packed. I got lots of sweet memories to keep me busy in the old folks home...

Keep an eye out for my Dad and little brother. They roll around Louisville in a gray primer gasser '55 and a pearl blue Chevy II. Tell 'em to send Timmy some money so he can run his !@#$in' dragster!...or at least come out for a visit....(they HATE to fly.)

13. senior fried

senior fried

And a few ather things;)

Attached Files:

14. badbiscayne66

badbiscayne66
    from ky

Paducah KY.....Not really embraceing the total H.A.M.B. ways but love the tech. and the gassers...Consider me a guy in the back row of the church, some might soak in just by being here. I'm always lurking around.

15. Fresh469

Fresh469
    from Benton, KY

checking in on my old thread, looks like there are a few more close to me...hopeing to have my truck driveable in a month or two, we will see....

16. Pir8Darryl

Pir8Darryl

Doug,
    You know Jeff Jarbo? He lives about 4 miles north of town on Jarbo lane... He's the "buick guy".

Good friend of mine, tho I dont get out to see him as often as I would like to.

17. onedge

onedge

Nickle City

18. lostinthe60s

lostinthe60s
    from Midwest

2nd Home .........Beaver Dam.....See ya at Beatersville

19. Trucked Up

Trucked Up

Over here in Pikeville.

20. 231ramona

231ramona

I'm in Louisville also, Off Blankenbaker.

21. 231ramona

231ramona

Hey Billy, I thought you would be on here somewhere. Joey Sams here.

22. RustyKarr

RustyKarr

Alexandria, KY which is about 15 miles below Cincinnati.

23. adam_wakeley

adam_wakeley
    from Louisville

231Ramona, Where? I live on Rehl by the train crossing

Louisville

24. 231ramona

231ramona

Hi Adam ,

I live in Douglas Hills Estates off Tucker Station Rd. Rehl turns into Old Henry, right?

25. adam_wakeley

adam_wakeley
    from Louisville

If Douglass Hills Estates is next to the flashing stoplight, which I think it is. Take a left from your neighborhood, then a right onto Pope Lick. Left at Papa Johns(Tucker Station). Left at stop sign.

26. 231ramona

231ramona

I was going the wrong way. I know exactly where you are now. I guess there are hot rodders everywhere. We'll have to hook up some time and talk cars. I am currently rodless but am looking. I sold my last rod, 34 Ford 5 Window, several years ago to help start a business and am ready to get into another one soon.

27. studenut48

studenut48
    from Hanson, Ky

hanson, ky here. Also we host a cruise inn on October 4th in downtown hanson, ya'all come.

28. ratrodder34

ratrodder34
    from Irvine,ky.

Irvine Ky.....about 35 miles southeast of Lexington. Whitewalls and fenderless Hillbillies.......I say we all get together sometime.

29. 35touring

35touring
    from Kentucky

Nicholasville here . Really need some help from KY , Oh , IN. guys that ever raced at the Old "Bluegrass Dragway" in Lexington/Nicholasville. IM trying to gather a photo history of the track and making plans for a "Bluegrass Racers Reunion".
    I have a HAMB social group for the track.
    Please help me with any photos you might have .

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 14, 2009
  30. Dice Kobayashi

Dice Kobayashi
    from KY USA

My name is Dice Kobayashi !
    Bardstown KY.
    I build 47 Ford "Blue Moon"
    any body come over my new shop !
    Dice