Register now to get rid of these ads!

gearhead potluck #7 (fayetteville)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by clemdaddy, Apr 23, 2008.

1. clemdaddy

clemdaddy

we're having a shrimp boil with all the fixins. sat. may 17th. all area hambers are welcome so come on over. we got room if you want to campout. plenty of chow and fluids. let us know if you can make it so we'll know how many critters to boil.

fayetteville, arkansas

Attached Files:

2. Maaaaaaannn!!!

I thought for a moment (actually, I was hoping) this was in Fayetteville, North Carolina! I was hoping to meet some of y'all.

Oh, well..........

3. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan

I'll be there sans the Nails and crosses.

Morgan

4. Wildfire

Wildfire

I'm in there, like swim wear...

5. If am in town, would like to attend... We'll see next month..

6. jervin

jervin

I'll bring the 32 and some beers.

7. Rand Man

Rand Man

I'll try to make it.

8. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan

These will be sustainable wild caught Gulf of Mexico by post Katrina New Orleans or other upstanding southern shrimpers shrimp correct? It would be a shame to have some of those imported crusteaceans around a bunch of true vintage tin:). Seriously can't wait. Let me know what I need to do to help.

M.

9. clemdaddy

clemdaddy

we're callin' out all you northeast okies... come on over. there's usually a burnout or two at these gigs. take a drive up through eureka springs on saturday morning (beautiful this time of year) and cruise into fayetteville to hang out with your neighbors. wifey is throwin' down a killer shrimp boil, got taters, corn, hot sausage... beer.

10. clemdaddy

clemdaddy

sending it back...BTTT

latest news, there is a really good billyband from tahlequah okla. that is planning to play at the gearhead this year. red eye gravy is their name and they play the bars in okla and arkansas.

also there's a rumor that batman will show up. one of the car guys in fayetteville has an original batmobile from the tv show. complete with rubber batman suit and flame throwing rocket motor. great for the kids!

man, if you're anywhere nearby... this could be fun.

11. bones35

bones35

Im not very witty when im sober so ill check back in on this post when im more corrupt. Either way ill be there, and surely be witty. cory

12. clemdaddy

clemdaddy

one week from this coming saturday... comeon bones, get your 40 going.
    jervin, your 32 roadster will get a parking place of honor. charlie promises to boil the hides off his bracket car. and you know it won't take much tequilia for me to launch the dually...

any hambers in the area gonna join us? worth the drive just for the food.

13. arkiehotrods

arkiehotrods

My daughter graduates from law school in Fayetteville May 17 and we'll be taking her (and the rest of the family) to the Hog Haus at 5 for dinner, so don't throw any crawdads in the pot for me, but I'll stop by after the family thing.

Duncan

14. clemdaddy

clemdaddy

BTTT... for those of you who view d'hamb in d'afternoon.

15. Moonglow2

Moonglow2

Clem

Since I saw you guys last I had the top chopped on my 54 and it is still unfinished. If I can get the electricals back working I'll be there sans windows and interior.

16. Wildfire

Wildfire

BTTT...We'll be there for sure, babysitter #1 just had emergency surgery. Working on the backup plan.

Rediscovered the Pat O's Hurricane Mix - we'll have plenty for all!