Register now to get rid of these ads!

Ole Maris in Ottawa , Ks

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Outcast StL, Sep 22, 2003.

1. Outcast StL

Outcast StL

I haven't been on in a while but has anyone posted any pics from the show this weekend ? My camers wigged out on me and I lost half of my pictures !
    Monkey hook me up man ! I need a fix. I lost the pics of the Merc in the shop saturday night and I'm pissed. Plus you know that I want the one of me in Outcast's '50 with me giving you the " #1 sign ". [​IMG]

2. Outcast StL

Outcast StL

I got one pic trimmed down ! More to come [​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. Outcast StL

Outcast StL

I guess I was the only one there huh ?

4. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hey Outcast,

I had a great time at Ottawa & was real impressed with the turnout 900 plus. The Purple Buick is a member of the Stray Kat Kustoms, so I was parked behind them. I didn't spend the night I just drove up for the day.

One of my favorite kustoms at the show was a gold flaked, white scalloped, 61 Chevy 2dr sedan Did you get any pictures of the car?

Happy Trails,

Mick

5. Outcast StL

Outcast StL

Hey Straykat , do you mean this one ?

Attached Files:

6. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Thats the one, I found some more pics this morning on www.carnut.com They have great coverage of the show. The 61 Chevy Sedan is one of my favorite cars that I've seen this year. The Wide whites, paint, scallopes, pinstripes, and a bullet grill is just too KOOL!

This weekend I heard a couple of stories about Monkey's antics at Ottawa. Some one should start filming these happenings so we can make a dollar off of him. If we could sell it to a network it would be better entertainment then whats on today.

Thanks for posting the pic.

Happy Trails,

Mick

Attached Files:

7. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Attached Files:

8. Outcast StL

Outcast StL

The guy in the pic of the back end is the owner. We are in the same club. His name is Eric. If you saw that car last year you would not beleive it was the same car.

I wish I would have had a tape recorder at least when the motel manager came down to have a talk with us. Man , it was pricless ! I need to get out to Oklahoma and hang out with y'all.

9. Monkey

Monkey
    from Owasso, OK

Sorry Guys!!!!

I've been tending to the sheep! Gotta keep them bitches in line! I will get some pics up soon. Probably tomorrow or maybe tonight. Been slammed at work and had our swap meet last weekend. I will get on it though.

Pic's to come!

~Monkey~

Attached Files:

10. Monkey

Monkey
    from Owasso, OK

Here's one at the Chris's shop with the chopper.

Attached Files:

11. Outcast StL

Outcast StL

Dig it bro ! Man I look HUGE compared to you little guys [​IMG]

12. Outcast

Outcast

Hey Monkey,
    I sure enjoyed hangin' with you guys,and hope you and ron had a good trip home.
    I'll see ya when I see ya........

13. wsl

wsl

Outcast, Glad you turned me on to this site. This is what I have been looking for since moving to the Mid-west. Looks like some very cool happenings around. My baby is still in her infancy stages, but hopefully soon, she will be ready to show in her hot rod stage.I'll stop by your shop to see ya again soon, so you can school me on where else to look.

14. Outcast StL

Outcast StL

That is what this brotherhood is all about man. You just have to keep names straight [​IMG] I'm Outcast StL and Outcast is my cousin